Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Opponents now finalized

SoCalSkins

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

I think a road trip to watch the LA game is in order - 6 hour drive for me.

It will be 50% or more Washington fans. Last time they played here was at the colosseum while sofi was being built and it was a take over as well. Plus the Rams suck and McVay is quitting so might be closer to 75% Washington fans. Rams fan base is fair weather and soft. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, No Nonsense said:

If we get our **** together, I don’t think this schedule is that difficult. Other than the Bills and SF, what other elite team do we play? I didn’t add the Eagles because they’re a division opponent. The AFC team we play is Denver from what I heard and the NFC teams are Chicago and Atlanta. 

Dude I posted all of the teams literally 4 posts above yours :ols:

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 3

On 1/1/2023 at 7:04 PM, Csup said:

The only thing I know for certain is if Synder still owns this team I will be rooting for 0-17.

If Snyder still owns the team, I'm done. Over two decades of embarrassment has been quite enough for me. I'll be following the Lions (my son's favorite team) until the dan sells. 👋

• Like 2

Open the season with Jax and Det — the two worst teams from the prior season— one of them wins their division and the other has a winning season and is eliminated from playoffs on final day. 

Play SF on Christmas Eve with boy wonder rookie at QB. Play them in week one or two and you face Lance and no CMC. 

Play Philly with Hurts twice. Play them late in season and you either miss or get a limited Hurts.

Catch GB with banged up WRs circling the drain as a team. Play them late in year and get a better version. 

I could go on and on… point being, we have no idea. There are teams on our schedule next year we think will be good to great and they won’t be. Vice versa too. 

And the “when” is just as important as the “who.” We have absolutely no clue. Foolish to sit here and predict how we will do next year based on our list of opponents. We will either be good, bad, or in the middle next year and it will likely have little to nothing to do with any of this. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am going back and forth in my mind between that game and LA.  I just looked up LA, the stadium is close to the airport.   And at least according to google, you can stay in Santa Monica and get to their stadium in 30 minutes, that's tempting for me.  I haven't looked at Seattle, yet. 

I did this exact drive this year, watched NewCastle soccer in santa monica and went to a seahawks, chargers game. I think the drive felt longer than 30 mins, but wasnt bad and no traffic as we pulled up to the stadium a few hours early. Not sure if the rams will bring more traffic than the chargers did. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Not sure if the rams will bring more traffic than the chargers did. 

Curiously, one season after winning the Super Bowl, the Rams are pretty much where we are. A solid defense (but theirs is aging quickly) with a major question mark about their OC (McVay) coming back and their QB position is in major flux.  McVay got the most out of Stafford for a season, but the guy looks washed up now. 

12 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I did this exact drive this year, watched NewCastle soccer in santa monica and went to a seahawks, chargers game. I think the drive felt longer than 30 mins, but wasnt bad and no traffic as we pulled up to the stadium a few hours early. Not sure if the rams will bring more traffic than the chargers did. 

Santa Monica to Sofi is around 30 min, without traffic it’s 15 min but there is always some traffic. Sofi parking is around $100 and no tailgating in most lots. Probably better to reserve an Uber in advance. Going should be around $20 from Santa Monica. Coming back will be surge pricing but you can pick a destination closer like a bar near airport or Culver City have a drink or snack then take another Uber from there at regular prices. Traffic is same for both Chargers and Rams. Pretty light if it’s Sunday game going to there. A little heavy getting out but normal for most stadiums. Sofi to LAX is 5 min if not gameday. 

As far as sofi it’s super nice but the upper level seats are insanely small. Makes sitting middle seat in economy on a plane feel more comfortable. The lower level seats are very comfortable and considered club level seating. I’m a bigger dude so I definitely wouldn’t do upper level but in general it’s worth the extra cost to sit lower level from a comfort standpoint in my opinion unless you are an 80 pound child. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

As far as sofi it’s super nice but the upper level seats are insanely small. Makes sitting middle seat in economy on a plane feel more comfortable. The lower level seats are very comfortable and considered club level seating. I’m a bigger dude so I definitely wouldn’t do upper level but in general it’s worth the extra cost to sit lower level from a comfort standpoint in my opinion unless you are an 80 pound child. 

I sat in the 200s I think and had 0 leg room 

Am guessing they wouldn't do an inter division home game in Germany so if so these would be the options for the Patriots.  I'd guess the Patriots wouldn't want to lose a marquee draw at home or lose home advantage to a team that's dangerous.  So based on that I'd guess its between:  Indy, Washington, Saints 

• Indianapolis Colts
  • Washington Commanders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • New Orleans Saints
Edited by Skinsinparadise