Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Crystal Ball Predictions for 2023

88Comrade2000

Washington Commanders are sold to Bezos.  Bezos announces plans for a stadium that is also an Amazon office complex in DC.  It has 50,000 seats.  All tickets and parking passes arrive next day in refrigerator size boxes.  

Tesla stock continues to nose dive until it’s get to around the same ballpark as the so called “legacy” automakers.  Elon responds by sending a flat earther to space, because he can.

Trump is never indicted.

Biden announces that he will not run for re-election.

Putin tragically falls out a window. Autopsy concludes his death was caused by cancer.

Googles AI breaks free from containment, climbs into a rocket and escapes earth.  The story is too much and the public pretends it never happened.  

• Haha 3

• 11 months later...
On 12/25/2022 at 12:01 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I think we will have a deepening political crisis with China which may include military build ups (but no confrontation)

I think Russia will make meaningful gains in Ukraine, or, failing that there will be some sort of nuclear or biological accident that is the “fault” of Ukraine or American labs, according to Russia.

I think we will see flat gdp growth (so not a recession) due to increased government spending, and stabilization of fed rate.

i think we will see trump brought up on criminal charges, more SEC investigations of Musk, and a deterioration of personal freedoms in many states at the local/state level.

But their will also be rainbows and windmills, so that is nice.

Hey, not too bad.