Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The UFL Thread- the baby of the XFL and USFL

88Comrade2000

51 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

I've noticed with each loss you can just see the life being slowly drained out of Rod Woodson.

Don't care about his happiness. D.C. needs some football love wherever it can be had.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

No, I agree, I'm 100% for DC. But being a fan of the league and wanting it to stay around, I'm rooting for some success for every team. That's why I'm glad Vegas is playing Orlando next week.

No, I understand that as well and completely agree. Its hard to watch teams you don't know, especially when they're terrible. I've tried watching some of the other teams play, it takes some dedication. I definitely think better play/wins will help the league. Also, I think they put too many teams in Texas, one is enough for now. Add two other teams and have a tighter proximity with the rest of the teams in the league, cover more ground and gain more fans. Instead, they have three teams in Texas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

No, I understand that as well and completely agree. Its hard to watch teams you don't know, especially when they're terrible. I've tried watching some of the other teams play, it takes some dedication. I definitely think better play/wins will help the league. Also, I think they put too many teams in Texas, one is enough for now. Add two other teams and have a tighter proximity with the rest of the teams in the league, cover more ground and gain more fans. Instead, they have three teams in Texas.

I doubt the league will add any new teams for at least another year or two -- assuming it sticks around. That said, it'll be a crime if San Diego doesn't get either the Vipers or a new team. 

14 hours ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

I've noticed with each loss you can just see the life being slowly drained out of Rod Woodson.

On one of the TD passes where nobody was within 20 yards of the receiver Woodson should have been playing CB himself for that play. It was ridiculous.

• Like 2