Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Democrats are Objectively doing a terrible job running the country.

Forever A Redskin

4 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

My oh my, where to start. 

I had this teed up from jump on your original post. And I still haven't seen any responses to these: 

Please describe how Elon Musk buying Twitter (he didn't) is helping 'change the course we are headed down'.

Describe why the existing Democratic position on affordable housing is failing. You can toss in actual Biden policy decisions that have impacted affordable housing while he has been in office.

Please point to the Biden policies that have forced up the price of gas at the pumps. Same for the record level inflation. More specifically, the 'record level of inflation' that was triggered by Biden policy decisions.

Please point to factual revelations about "Hunter & Joe's business deals on the laptop".

On a related topic, please provide reliable information why a Kushner $2Billion deal with the Saudis is above board and wasn't based on unsupervised visits with the Saudis while employed by the Federal government during his father-in-law's Presidential term. Further, provide reliable information describing the legality of the Chinese patents received by Ivanka while daddy was President.

You have continually refused to quote credible sources on any post you've made when questioned by numerous people in this thread. But I must say, this revelation is mind numbing in your continued inability to site actual facts:

"The main thing I take issue with in this thread was the comment claiming that CRT and Transgenderism isn't being taught. Now that IS something I will take the time to post countless videos, posted by teachers themselves that some were later fired for doing exactly that. There IS grooming going on, and a lot of it has been brought to light after what the left ignorantly calls the "don't say gay" bill. "

So, is it grooming to teach a child about a ghost/spirit who knows all & can tell all, who also knows when you do wrong but can't make you do right? And is this a positive reality that children, aged 1st grade through whenever, needs to be supported & nurtured to make their lives complete? Is this spirit white? Or black? Or what? 

I’m going to hold my breath until he addresses each point of your deposition, as he has done throughout this thread. 

image.gif.79c4f7e3779530eb98b90964a6212508.gif

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

In my opinion this thread is a microcosm of everything wrong with the modern left.

my beef with democrats with that they hog all the success and don't take on enough of the bad stuff. Who do they think they are? in the 20th Century alone, they were in the WH for 2 World Wars. When the GOP was there, we have how many recessions and a depression? Trickle down works. Cutting taxes on the wealthy and then spending like the lower revenues collected are going to expire, works. Just you wait. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I posted 3 more videos in the post after that one.

Two of the videos of the four I see are high school related. The flag one was bad. The other one, I'm honestly not sure what people are afraid of. Even if that is for students, which I don't know if it is since it says tiktok teacher. Maybe someone can explain what a tiktok teacher is. 

But how does that prove any type of widespread "grooming"? Which you still have to explain what you think teachers are grooming these students to be. 

And if this does, in your opinion, prove widespread "grooming", do the cases of GOP voting fraud prove widespread GOP voter fraud? I'm looking for consistency when it comes to trying to prove something. 

9 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Disrespecting the country and having an entire classroom of kids pledge allegiance to anything other than the American flag is funny to you?

Not nearly as funny as parents showing up to pepper the school's lawn with 100 American flags to "un-gayify" the students.   No one was "having the students pledge..." did you listen to the teacher's tone and demeanor at all? She was obviously joking. 

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’m going to hold my breath until he addresses each point of your deposition, as he has done throughout this thread. 

image.gif.79c4f7e3779530eb98b90964a6212508.gif

I get exhausted when dealing with these people. A friend of mine I've known for 50+ years said Biden stopping the pipeline is contributing to the gas price problem. When I reminded him the pipeline was simply a delivery system to the Gulf he said, "Yeah, I know but Biden stopped it & isn't doing enough." Response was short & sweet, "Stop listening to the assholes on Fox and offer up a solution, You have none. Neither does anybody in the GQP."

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Luckily all of data predicts a Republican super majority or damn near one in the midterms. People are fed up. Especially with all the stuff in our schools right now. 

Why would a self-proclaimed libertarian be rooting for the rule of an authoritarian party?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just as I said, any attempts at appeasing the request of "sources" would just be met with attacks on the credibility of those sources.

If you want to deny all of this stuff, that's fine. It's weird, because most of my liberal friends are fed up with Biden too.

I'll let you guys resume your circle jerk since I'm just a lunatic and uneducated. We will see when elections come.

Just now, Forever A Redskin said:

Just as I said, any attempts at appeasing the request of "sources" would just be met with attacks on the credibility of those sources.

If you want to deny all of this stuff, that's fine. It's weird, because most of my liberal friends are fed up with Biden too.

I'll let you guys resume your circle jerk since I'm just a lunatic and uneducated. We will see when elections come.

maybe it's the sources and opinion pieces you post screenshots for. Why is inflation happening all over the world? Start there. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Did I attack the sources? I asked you if that proved something widespread. 

Also, your liberal friends, if you have any, are fed up cause Biden isn't going far enough with policies they want. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Why would a self-proclaimed libertarian be rooting for the rule of an authoritarian party?

Just rooting for anything but what's going on now. The likelihood of a libertarian winning an election is slim. Doesn't change my personal beliefs.

I moreso was pointing out the insanity of defending that the Democrats are doing a good job when all the signs are pointing to that they aren't, and are in for a rude awakening at the midterms. But I'm fine with it. Enjoy it while it lasts I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

so….gonna respond at all to the litany of questions you’ve been asked?

And no, the NY Post is not a legitimate news source. It is Fox News for people that can read.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Destino said:

Biden is to blame for gas prices that haven’t come down even though the price of oil has.  Biden is to blame for gas prices that exploded because of lowered demand during lockdowns lead to lowered production, that failed to increase when demand rebounded.  I have a timeline that proves it!   Click here for my opinion piece that proves it!

have you checked out this article? Global Economics is fascinating. 

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

so….gonna respond at all to the litany of questions you’ve been asked?

And no, the NY Post is not a legitimate news source. It is Fox News for people that can read.  

Please, do share the list of accepted news sources. Is there a thread on ES listing them? Or are you maintaining a Wikipedia page for accepted sources in political discussion?

I responded with multiple videos and news articles. Am I on trial for my opinions and beliefs? Thought the tailgate was a place to openly discuss opinion and non football related topics. I feel I more than supported the claims I made in my OP.

If you guys think the left is doing a great job. Awesome. I don't. And the majority of America doesn't (my opinion, and approval ratings)

Edited by Forever A Redskin

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Please, do share the list of accepted news sources. Is there a thread on ES listing them? Or are you maintaining a Wikipedia page for accepted sources in political discussion?

How come you expect people to answer your questions but you feel no compunction to answer anyone else’s?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Just rooting for anything but what's going on now. The likelihood of a libertarian winning an election is slim. Doesn't change my personal beliefs.

And yet somehow your personal beliefs allow you to support authoritarians over moderate liberals while you claim to be libertarian.  Doesn't sound like you really understand what your personal beliefs are.

• Thumb up 1