Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 11 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

6cec67187d2e8f22adb9ef8560f72f536182786b

We will lose as I have been hearing all week that the Panthers D is like #2 in the league right now. Taylor and company going to have a tough day at the office tomorrow. Cam coming back will ignite their team. If our D that showed up against Tampa shows up we could possibly win. 

Might as well starting drinking early tonight...rum and some coke to the rescue..😂

Gonna sip some Basel Hayden later and get ready to start our run to playoff glory! Lol. 

Did I see that our odds of making the playoffs were +1000? (Not a big bettor myself)

Cuz man, I’d say there is some value in that there bet. 

I think we can grab this one on the road and keep the dream alive for a little longer. 
Fight till the end Fellas!

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I'm still very frustrated that Danya is still in power and the noise is awfully quiet lately about releasing any of the records... 

... But I'm cautiously optimistic about tomorrow's game. I think the defense took a step in the right direction over the bye week and we prove tomorrow that beating TB wasn't a fluke. 

But we'll see!! 

24 minutes ago, zskins said:

It is never too cold for a fire. :beavisnbutthead:

igloo-snopes.jpg

Lol..I'm checking your response here with Beavis and butthead while listening to motionless in white lol...haaaa hahahaha

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Getting drinks in old town, hoping for a W tomorrow! Got pretty drunk last night though 

But that was lastnight....??

My mistake

..bullet.for my valentine lol