Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

why in the blue **** would we WANT Watson so we can cheer for Heinicke? And how does that relate to my posted conversation about guys we’d take Heinicke over?

You’re wrong. You correct everyone’s grammar and messages on this forum, you typed my words incorrectly, you were proven wrong. Take the L and move on. Holy ****.

Your original post was “heinicke over (insert QB here)”

Heinicke over Watson because we can actually cheer for him (unlike Watson)

heinicke over Watson so that we can actually cheer for the starting QB (something we couldn’t do if that QB was Watson)

So, and Because, both lead to the same intention (that Watson is an awful person, that nobody would be able to cheer for if he was the QB)

im not going to “take the L”. I’m proving a point, and I’ve proved my point very well🤷🏻‍♂️ BYE! 

• Thumb down 4

38 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

1 score games end up at 50% on an over time average. Most teams don't go above 55%. 

Taylors time will come crashing down sometime. Hey maybe we'll get that luck next year when we have an openly tanking QB room of TH and Howell.

Yeah, his style isn’t sustainable. But there’s no telling when the crash happens. For now the only thing we can do is ride the wave and see what happens. I don’t think there is a good Avenue to a different QB next year so it’ll be the Howell and Heinicke show unless something lands in our laps. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I counted the Eagles win, even though it was technically an 11 point win   I also counted the Bucs win; but just realized they won by 10, but that was really a one score game.

The Cowboys losses were blowouts.

They lost 27-20 to the Cowboys last year.  Had the ball down one score in the fourth.  Though Heinicke got knocked out at that point and Allen was in.

Just now, Ball Security said:

They lost 27-20 to the Cowboys last year.  Had the ball down one score in the fourth.  Though Heinicke got knocked out at that point and Allen was in.

I don’t think we can surmise anything from anything. Heinicke is the wild card of all wild cards. Going to be interesting how it goes but it’s his show now so I’m buckling in and going to enjoy the ride either way. Meaningful football around Turkey Day and it’s not just us hoping to go on an unprecedented streak… it’s a start.

2 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

So Jimmy G is New York bound

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Zach Wilson already benched in NY.

About time. His entitled play is the anti Heinicke. We (I) give Heinicke **** for his physical tools but I have also said many times that he does everything else you want your QB to do. At almost elite levels. Can you imagine if we had Zach Wilson’s mentality and Heinicke’s mentality on the same team? Night and day.

Hopefully the young man learns from this and bounces back. He has talent, just has to understand the maturity aspect.

“Do you think the offense let the defense down only scoring 3 points?”

”No.”

It translates to Wilson saying this,”First off, sir, special teams scored those three points. We scored zero on the game. I didn’t see the defense out there scoring, did you? Oh and that special teams unit that scored three? They were -3 in point differential on the day.”

6 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Takes one of the best logical choices off the board. 

I don’t know, does it? I mean I think Jimmy G is a better QB than Heinicke but isn’t he just kind of more of the same? I think I’d rather take the money on Jimmy and put together a great line and great running attack and see what Howell and Heinicke can do than tie up money on Jimmy.

By Jimmy’s admission he’s just now getting more comfortable with the Shanahan offense (not that he didn’t know it, but he’s finally to a point where it’s natural). That’s tough to throw in a guy that we are expecting to come here and play the same as he is for SF. 

I agree, though. NYJ with Salah makes a LOT of sense for Jimmy.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I don’t know, does it? I mean I think Jimmy G is a better QB than Heinicke but isn’t he just kind of more of the same? I think I’d rather take the money on Jimmy and put together a great line and great running attack and see what Howell and Heinicke can do than tie up money on Jimmy.

By Jimmy’s admission he’s just now getting more comfortable with the Shanahan offense (not that he didn’t know it, but he’s finally to a point where it’s natural). That’s tough to throw in a guy that we are expecting to come here and play the same as he is for SF. 

I agree, though. NYJ with Salah makes a LOT of sense for Jimmy.

Best available IMO. Still dont want him. Just going to hate how were going to have a Howell TH QB Room. Minus TH if no Ron. Thats an outright tanking QB room but they arent actually tanking. So going to be in the middle AGAIN. This crap has to end.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Huh? How does Zach Wilson being benched take Jimmy G off the board? 

Salah being San Frans ex DC. So familiarity. Its a logical jump. Especially with us being in the same place as the jets are.