Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(FAKE)OMG!!Redskins reach agreement with Doug Williams!!!(4 year deal)

michael_33

I'm ready to be clowned now.....:laugh:

sorry....I just had to do it....

Pretty good...Don't you guys think?

(However) if I am right....I reserve the right to be declowned....As this is my formal prediction!!

Boy this is bad.....I may be clowned forever!!!

My first by the way....

Actually you didn't specify what type of 4 year deal... you could be referring to anything. It could be a 4 year consulting gig, or a 4 year advertising deal, or 4 of anything.... In my opinion, not worthy of a clowning, because the lie wasn't clear enough and if you were referring to a HC position, it would verge on the edge of stupidy

See....I think this was a legitimate clowing post....

Were in the process of getting a coach....and someone (me) posts not only a coach that was once affiliated with washington,but someone I think danny would consider for popularity....

So you guys are telling me that had I put "nick saben" instead or even Ray rhodes...That would have deserved a clown....

Now I really hope we hire Doug williams then!

But you are probably right....Ray rhodes...here we go...!

Originally posted by Citrus

Don't worry. I actually got clowned for something that was true.

Well damn, that is a first.... someone fakes an article that DOES turn out to be true. However, the fact is that is still was a FAKE when it was posted, and its that sort of behaviour that we wish to discourage. So, you get the clown for a little while longer.

For mike33 here... well, he does deserve some sort of lame avatar for this fake, but I am growing concerned that ppl are actually ASKING to wear The Masochistic Clown.

You'd think ppl would have an aversion to a clown wearing Sumo leather, a dunce-cap, and asking other to beat him with his own whip.

Maybe i should bring back the Matt Stevens avatar for the fake posters?

Originally posted by Blade

Well damn, that is a first.... someone fakes an article that DOES turn out to be true. However, the fact is that is still was a FAKE when it was posted, and its that sort of behaviour that we wish to discourage. So, you get the clown for a little while longer.

For mike33 here... well, he does deserve some sort of lame avatar for this fake, but I am growing concerned that ppl are actually ASKING to wear The Masochistic Clown.

You'd think ppl would have an aversion to a clown wearing Sumo leather, a dunce-cap, and asking other to beat him with his own whip.

Maybe i should bring back the Matt Stevens avatar for the fake posters?

You should start to 'Spurrier' people with Loser written under it, or make up a David Terrel avatar or something of the like. People are becoming oddly attracted to this masochistic clown unfortunately. I can't say I completely understand it, but hey, whatever floats your boat. :doh:

Originally posted by spanishomelette

:laugh: I guess I was not a member for that...That surely would be worse :laugh:

I dunno man... a Clown dressed in a leather jockstrap who gets off on beating abused by others.... or Matt Stevens, a clown in a real jock strap getting paid to be abused by others...

Hmmm you might have a point...

loser.gifmasoclown.gif

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

You should start to 'Spurrier' people with Loser written under it, or make up a David Terrel avatar or something of the like.

See the above post with #23 Matt Stevens.... the original "Loser" avatar.

Archived