Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(FAKE)OMG!!Redskins reach agreement with Doug Williams!!!(4 year deal)

michael_33

Hey.....If all of you are too stupid to know what I have been trying to say.....Then oh..well ....

And Die hard is a moderator.....There's just no excuse for that one...!

I think it's pretty pathetic that I can't get my point across to anyone on this board....

I think it's great that you guy's totally hate the fact that I posted a horrible,immature,clownworthy thread....

But then why didn't you post it 3 months ago when it was originally POSTED......

AGAIN....for the 7th time.....This was a reply by me,to tell everyone that my BAD,fake post had came true to a degree.............!!!

Had I not replied to my own thread...........on this post...........I wouldn't be calling everyone that has posted on this thread today (exception=park city skins) STUPID!

Move along now....nothing to see here....

Did or did not Williams go to Tampa....???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's my whole point of the reply...?Otherwise .... we wouldn't be having this discussion on this thread....on this thread........

Now.....do you guys understand..........I'm a freakin' oracle..........(kidding)

"(idiots)" " No....I don't understand......You should be banned.....You should be clowned.......band......Who's doug williams......why did you post this today.....it's wrong....it's wrong"

Funny.......I'm taking more heat from a post of 3 months ago,that I have already been clowned for......When it isn't even necessary...!

The point of my reply to this thread had nothing to do with punishment or future reprocussions....

It was to say....That I called the Doug williams coming back to the NFL.....Hell I should be rewarded for the prediction given an Extremeskins T-shirt and Given the Sammy Baugh Avatar...!!!

Archived