Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(FAKE)OMG!!Redskins reach agreement with Doug Williams!!!(4 year deal)

michael_33

No clown. I think it was the Wicked Wop who pulled off a classic and had people arguing AT LENGTH over a fake story. The thread went on for a couple of pages before the story was found to be fake.

This thread however gave no specifics and was done solely for the purpose of getting the clown. The clown has become a badge of honor around here. It should be earned.

phanatic,

BLECH! Now THAT is a deterent! I dont think I could stomach looking at that everytime a 'masochistic clown' posted.

But, if the problem becomes more rampant, I *will* do it. (So dont none of yous' comedians get any idears!)

Gads phanatic. A little warning if you will next time. :doh: tempted to send you the cleaning bill for that one. :silly: That's definately a deterrent...........for a lot of things. Call me serious these days. ;)

these 2 guys walk into a bar and...........

;)

:cheers:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by WallyG3

Totally lame.

Anyone who starts a thread with "OMG!!!" should be banned.

Dude..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did you not read my post above yours.......

All you morons need to knowTHAT THIS ISN'T A POST FROM TODAY.....SO PLEASE QUIT ASSUMING THAT...!!!

PLEASE READ THE DATE POSTED......!!!

MY POINT IN BRINGING UP THIS THREAD AND THE ONE ON "MY BIRTHDAY WISH" IS TO SHOW YOU THAT I MADE 2 PREDICTIONS THAT WENT TRUE.........................AVENTUALLY!

GOD........You guys made me bring up the CAPS......jeesh.........

Why would I Bring up 2 post from 3 months ago so you guys could go"give him what he wants"

Or "that's lame"

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLOWNED FOR THIS.....!THIS is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by michael_33

Dude..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did you not read my post above yours.......

All you morons need to knowTHAT THIS ISN'T A POST FROM TODAY.....SO PLEASE QUIT ASSUMING THAT...!!!

PLEASE READ THE DATE POSTED......!!!

MY POINT IN BRINGING UP THIS THREAD AND THE ONE ON "MY BIRTHDAY WISH" IS TO SHOW YOU THAT I MADE 2 PREDICTIONS THAT WENT TRUE.........................AVENTUALLY!

GOD........You guys made me bring up the CAPS......jeesh.........

Why would I Bring up 2 post from 3 months ago so you guys could go"give him what he wants"

Or "that's lame"

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLOWNED FOR THIS.....!THIS is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bad. :doh:

What I should have said was "anybody who rehashes a lame thread that starts with "OMG!!!" should be banned. ;)

Originally posted by WallyG3

My Bad. :doh:

What I should have said was "anybody who rehashes a lame thread that starts with "OMG!!!" should be banned. ;)

Well people who don't read the other posts and DATES to get the full picture of a conversation and the timeline of the conversation shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere on the internet...

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Should have left well enough alone I think michael. That said, the banning solution has already been taken careof.

I know Park City.....But why are people so stupid?

Can they not see and read that this post is from MONTHS ago?

All I was trying to say was that I have been a little lucky On my predictions on more than one occasion....

I know the moderators have seen this....

And I was punished for it....!Simple....

But I was right!!Kinda?

michael, sometimes people don't look at little things like that. Hell, if I hadn't remembered this thread, ( and that was lucky I think), I may have posted without looking at the dates. A bunch on here read and post on alot of threads. Easy to mix threads up or just flat out forget those from a month ago. Or, considering the timing, this thread could have passed some by. This doesn't make them stupid. And there is no reason to be sensitive enough to be calling them such either. Simply put, people make mistakes. Don't make them stupid.

As for the predictions.... maybe....but then...with as many as there are made here...everyone can get lucky.....ask Inmate... ;)

:cheers:

Archived