Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 4 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

31 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I could not be less excited. A month ago I was through the roof and trying to go to the game. Now? Meh. Not even going to drink today, cause I get too worried up.

Let's see if the D can pull their **** around. They might get you drunk yet. 😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I could not be less excited. A month ago I was through the roof and trying to go to the game. Now? Meh. Not even going to drink today, cause I get too worried up.

Same. 3 weeks of getting the rug pulled out from under us has just...... Uggghhh. 

Would love to be pleasantly surprised today, but my expectations are very low. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

In my opinion, this is a season defining game today and will determine if I truly trust the process.

I don't think so. Would like them to win. No doubt. I normally wait until at least half of the season is over to see where we stand. Let's see where we are at the bye.

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

I don't think so. Would like them to win. No doubt. I normally wait until at least half of the season is over to see where we stand. Let's see where we are at the bye.

Before the season began I picked the Bills to win the SuperBowl so I think very highly of them this year. I appreciate your optimism but last week did not sit well with me because the team looked completely lost. In my eyes, a loss today determines if we are picking top five in this years draft.

• Like 2

7 of the next 9 teams we play are a lock to make the playoffs and that's excluding the Saints and Cowboys. If we don't win today, we'll probably end the season watching us blow our draft position, which would be the only gleam of hope all offseason, by being 1-10 and then beating the eagles and giants moving us out of the top 3 for a QB, so yes. Today is a must win, must get right game. 

Today is for the season. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yes, but I was more referencing my mental health.

11 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Supporting this franchise has taught me the benefits of compartmentalizing.

The giants and eagles are locks to lose, so if the panthers beat Dallas and we win, I think we're back in first in the east.  :D