Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo resigning over sexual harassment

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Destino said:

The only time I’ve ever enjoyed Don Lemon, is when he was covering a protest and a tear gas cloud drifted down the street and onto the CNN crew.

I remember a few years ago, he was in New Orleans on New Years Eve and he was TRASHED!  That was pretty enjoyable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

CNN was all I really had to keep up with things during my hospital stay a couple years ago...I don't know what hurt more, my body from the illness or my brain from watching that trash...the morphine did it's very best to numb both, tho. 

It’s not all bad.  I think their election coverage when they have a panel is good.  Anderson Cooper is good too.  His murder of the my pillow guy on TV, was a instant classic.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Destino said:

It’s not all bad.  I think their election coverage when they have a panel is good.  Anderson Cooper is good too.  His murder of the my pillow guy on TV, was a instant classic.  

My stepmom said "Shep speaks out against gays." I had to very calmly explain that the man wore about 30 times more eyeliner than me, and was gay. 

She almost lost her mind when I told her (in that very same conversation) that Anderson Cooper was. 

She hasn't been right since.

And I don't care. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/5/2021 at 12:04 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

Chris should lose his SiriusXM show also.

Wish granted. 

On 12/5/2021 at 12:10 PM, Destino said:

The only time I’ve ever enjoyed Don Lemon, is when he was covering a protest and a tear gas cloud drifted down the street and onto the CNN crew.  Chris Cuomo has had his moments but he’s always been a smarmy wind bag.  

You clearly never saw the NYE coverage then. 

On 12/5/2021 at 1:52 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

I remember a few years ago, he was in New Orleans on New Years Eve and he was TRASHED!  That was pretty enjoyable.

Yes - that one. 

Don isn’t bad when he is genuine. He tries way to hard (but doesn’t need too). these folks need to stop trying to outshine the news. Report the news, don’t be it. 

Fired CNN Host Chris Cuomo Hit by Allegations of Sexual Harassment

Chris Cuomo, who was fired by CNN for helping his brother Andrew fight sexual harassment charges, is now facing allegations of his own. The lawyer for Charlotte Bennett, one of the women whose allegations led to Andrew’s resignation as governor of New York, has a new client who says Chris is also a creep. Lawyer Debra Katz informed CNN that her client, a former “junior colleague” of Cuomo’s at another network, was sexually harassed by the anchor. The woman making claims said she came forward because she was “disgusted by Chris Cuomo’s on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother, Governor Andrew Cuomo.” Both unemployed Cuomo brothers have denied all allegations.

Click on the link for more

• 1 month later...

Groping Charge Dropped Against Ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo

Albany County District Attorney David Soares formally abandoned a forcible touching charge Friday filed against former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo after a former aide accused him of groping her at the executive mansion, the only criminal charge that he has faced tied to a wave of sexual misconduct allegations that drove him from office last year.

Soares told Judge Holly Trexler that he did not think he could win a conviction in court, though he believed the aide, Brittany Commisso, was a credible witness and that some evidence backed up her allegations, according to the Associated Press.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...