Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MERGED LAVAR JERSEY THREAD: Lavar Jerseys are Comming

RDSKNfaithfull

Originally posted by mcees4life

describe the hat.........cause i might have to get one ASAP

The hat is burgandy, with a white "56" in the middle and "Arrington" above the number. It has the Redskins indian head logo on the bill, and "Arrington" on the back across the adjustable strap.

CB, all they told me is what I posted before, and to check back at the store to see what has come in. He wasen't sure at this time what he is going to get.

Originally posted by skinsfan44

The hat is burgandy, with a white "56" in the middle and "Arrington" above the number. It has the Redskins indian head logo on the bill, and "Arrington" on the back across the adjustable strap.

I've seen this hat. I believe they have been selling it for a while now.

I wish I could participate in this frenzy but spending $300+ on a jersey doesn't really excite me.

And I'm not going to buy one of those crappy jerseys. If I buy one it's going to be the real thing. My wife bought me a Champ jersey for Christmas two years ago and the numbers came off in the washing machine. :rolleyes:

Anyway, enjoy your official LaVar merchandise. We should start seeing a lot more around.

Umm DAMMIT, this was the reply I got from NFLShop in the email......

Dear Mike,

Unfortunately, we have not been told by the NFL that we can sell

his jersey yet. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for

visiting www.nflshop.com.

Sincerely,

Tamara

Customer Service

Dammit, are they just not up to speed yet or what? I guess when you guys start seeing them in stores, let me know about it, and then I will order one.

Archived