Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MERGED LAVAR JERSEY THREAD: Lavar Jerseys are Comming

RDSKNfaithfull

Redskin stores wont let you reserve a jersey due to them being such a hot item

I called the store in tysons and the guy took my name and number down and said we would pull aside a jersey with my size/color and call me when it gets in. He said that the list was twenty some long. Call Tysons, he is reserving.

The cost is $69.99 for replica and $269.99 for authentic!:doh:

Originally posted by Cowbell Bufford

Try it and let us know

I think I am going to try and email them about it first, cause last time I had one ordered for me for christmas 2002, and they didn't even get back to my mom about not being able to use his name for 2-3 weeks. Hopefully the answer emails faster.

Originally posted by StevieInferior

I called the store in tysons and the guy took my name and number down and said we would pull aside a jersey with my size/color and call me when it gets in. He said that the list was twenty some long. Call Tysons, he is reserving.

The cost is $69.99 for replica and $269.99 for authentic!:doh:

Are you sure that list of 20 is new and a result of the recent signing, or is it a list that has been around for a couple of years? LOL, I mean I want to believe this thread, but I have had my heartbroken many times when it turned out Lavar hadn't REALLY signed.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Ok so if this is true then can NFL Shop also start making them under the "any name any number" policy? If he has officially signed then anyone should be able to go to NFL Shop and have one made for them starting now.............right?

Just got off the phone with NFL Shop. Customer service was clueless. Told them that the Redskins store said they would the jerseys in mid Feb. Their reply was "Then he must have signed with just them, cause we've trying to make his jersey & he hasn't signed with us" :hammer:

Originally posted by TK421CLICKER

Just got off the phone with NFL Shop. Customer service was clueless. Told them that the Redskins store said they would the jerseys in mid Feb. Their reply was "Then he must have signed with just them, cause we've trying to make his jersey & he hasn't signed with us" :hammer:

uh oh........:thud:

Bufford, at this point I'm more inclined to believe the guy I talked to at the Skins store in Fairfax, since he does basically work for Snyder. The lady I talked to at NFL shop sounded lost & utterly clueless. The dude at the Skins store sounded more "in the know".

Well did you try to explain to the lady that the NFL trademarks and copyrights count for anyone selling "official" NFL merchandise?

"he must have signed with just them cause he didn't sign with us" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, either she is an idiot, hasn't got the news......or we are all about to be dissapointed, AGAIN.

Bufford, at this point I'm more inclined to believe the guy I talked to at the Skins store in Fairfax, since he does basically work for Snyder. The lady I talked to at NFL shop sounded lost & utterly clueless. The dude at the Skins store sounded more "in the know".

ok, exactly what did he say?

funny, I'm not even ordering one and I'm super interested. I want the Poster.

Are you sure that list of 20 is new and a result of the recent signing, or is it a list that has been around for a couple of years? LOL, I mean I want to believe this thread, but I have had my heartbroken many times when it turned out Lavar hadn't REALLY signed.

It's true and I have one on hold. If you want to verify call (703) 893-0993 and ask. Why would I make this up?

Originally posted by Cowbell Bufford

ok, exactly what did he say?

Guess you missed this on the 1st page ;)

Just off the phone with a gentleman named Kenny at the Skins Store - (703) 921-1060. According to him Lavar did sign the NFLPA & the jerseys should be in stock around the middle of Feb.

:wave:

Just got off the phone with Redskin Park 703-726-7000. They would neither confirm nor deny whether Lavar had signed. The lady who answered did say she'd heard rumours. She put me hold to go check. Came back on the line & said that "There may be an announcement made about it closer to the season".

Just got off the phone with Redskin Park 703-726-7000. They would neither confirm nor deny whether Lavar had signed. The lady who answered did say she'd heard rumours. She put me hold to go check. Came back on the line & said that "There may be an announcement made about it closer to the season".

Well that is interesting. Hmmmm. I mean if stores are claiming that jerseys are shipping in, then he HAS TO have signed. nflshop better follow the store's lead and make them available.

just call the Tyson's store and ask. The guy on the phone was very curteous and helpful.

Also, while i was on hold, the guy was talkin to someone in the background (probably another customer) and explaining to them that LaVar merchandise will be released and could've been due to a clause in the new contract he just signed wit the Skins.

Archived