Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBSsports.com: Taylor Heinicke announces he wants to stay in Washington after breakout performance vs. Buccaneers

TK

8 hours ago, PlayAction said:

I'll pass on the routing.  Try rooting for one instead!

Speaking of routing, let's get this back to routes on the gridiron ; So, what's up with AGG ?

A man with his size and athletic ability should be able to get catches even if he's not very open, or running good routes. Just throw it higher than the defender, kind of like that TD pass to Logan Thomas. He should be like "Excuse me, while I kiss the sky"

I know he's been a rookie, and just a 4th rounder from a small school, but honestly I expected more than just 1 catch for 3 yards !

Shorty Sims was a UDFA Rookie, the year before, and he had a much greater impact, both his rookie year, and his 2nd year, even though he's half of AGG's size

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Speaking of routing, let's get this back to routes on the gridiron ; So, what's up with AGG ?

A man with his size and athletic ability should be able to get catches even if he's not very open, or running good routes. Just throw it higher than the defender, kind of like that TD pass to Logan Thomas. He should be like "Excuse me, while I kiss the sky"

I know he's been a rookie, and just a 4th rounder from a small school, but honestly I expected more than just 1 catch for 3 yards !

Shorty Sims was a UDFA Rookie, the year before, and he had a much greater impact, both his rookie year, and his 2nd year, even though he's half of AGG's size

4th round pick, small school, no offseason, injured twice.  We all had high expectations based on the performance from some of the other draft picks but AGG's production was probably close to what could be expected given the circumstances.  Hopefully he steps up next year - how long did it take Cam Sims to become productive?  I recognize that Cam Sims had some big drops but, unlike some, I wasn't slotting him in as a #2.  When you look at the receivers for the top teams it's clear that there are Cam Sims-type players as #4-5 on those teams.  The offense can't fall apart if your #2 pulls a hammy.  

I heard a bad stat for Heinicke yesterday - apparently he's been injured in every NFL start he's played.  Something like 3 for 3.  

You guys touched on this earlier in the thread but I wanted to come back to it as you have probably seen more clips and or coverage of the incident. Did Brady really cold shoulder Taylor after the game? i was specifically watching to see what Brady's reaction was going to be and he seemed to totally blank Taylor. It definitely took him a long time to shake his hand and then it was a really quick shake and move on to someone else. Considering Taylor's performance I expected some words of encouragement or recognition at least.

You could hear Taylor call out to Tom after following him around. As Chase is speaking to Tom, Taylor has to hold on to Brady's collar to get him to acknowledge him. Brady says something quick then gets outta there. No respect.

8 minutes ago, OGDMV said:

You could hear Taylor call out to Tom after following him around. As Chase is speaking to Tom, Taylor has to hold on to Brady's collar to get him to acknowledge him. Brady says something quick then gets outta there. No respect.

Of course TB12 ended up being a prick to Taylor.  Heinicke took away a good amount of the spotlight that Tom would have ended up getting if they had won in a blowout.  Brady played a great game and put up solid numbers, but Heinicke outshined him and I'm sure that hurt his butthole quite a bit, thus the fact Taylor had to run down Tom just to be blown off for the most part.

14 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

That's how I saw it too. What an asshole. Two minutes saying great game or whatever would have made Taylor's day but he's too full of **** to see that.

We should all be hoping that TB makes it to the SB and gets his ass handed to him by Patrick Mahomey. That would be a great way to end this season...

We need to sign Heinicke....asap.

Archived