Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2020 - Week 6 - Welcomes therestless,die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Tomorrow can't wait to see what Allen does, hopefully the OL does a better job against the gmen. Don't want to see Alex on the field at all. He moves like a 90 year old right now and with our OL that is not good at all. 

I cooked me some steaks tonight for dinner.

Now sipping on some red wine and watching Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Can't get better than that. 

2020-10-17 at 12.45.32 AM (1).jpeg

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Drinking a narranganset currently. Also interested in seeing what Kyle Allen does tomorrow. And how Scherff looks back from injury, and how S Charles will do 

Nice. Totally forgot Scherff is back. Hopefully he does well enough. Also hoping we don't give the Giants their first win of the season. 

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Technically, we only won half of that game

No technically we won the entire game because they only track wins/losses when the clock hits 0.

As long as your number is bigger than their number at the end, that’s all that matters. 

The Philly win was a good win. The other losses have been bad losses.  Both can be true at the same time. 

We are having a birthday party for my daughter today so I will not be able to watch the game...I should have voiced my COVID concerns and avoid having 20+ people in our home.  That being said, I am sure the team plays lights out and Kyle Allen looks like a future Hall of Famer.  Have fun fellas and try to squash the negativity in the game thread.

11 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Technically, we only won half of that game

@goskins10 & I were watching together...whatever gets it done, but I had to laugh because you were so right...

If we don't have a cohesive offense, gotta put the defense on display and get it done.  We made adjustments in that game, please <powers that be> let the team find me some magic.  I need it. 

33 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

We are having a birthday party for my daughter today so I will not be able to watch the game...I should have voiced my COVID concerns and avoid having 20+ people in our home.  That being said, I am sure the team plays lights out and Kyle Allen looks like a future Hall of Famer.  Have fun fellas and try to squash the negativity in the game thread.

My very best to you, and everyone attending.  Please stay as safe as you can. 

Archived