Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kyshoen Jarrett. A message of strength..

Playaction2Sanders

We all know the tragic story of his career. We were all fans of his, we loved his energy. No he wasn't ST, but he reminded me of a Brian Dawkins with some Steve At.water. I didn't realize the extent of what his injury was really about.. I just knew it was nerve damage, I didn't know where though, didn't realize it was his arm and what it really did to him..

This is an awesome documentary from March on him, his awesome family and I hope he stays around the WFT family for years to come.. Because his story is such an inspiration to so many is so many different ways..

I want to start this video here so we can get a real glimpse into what he went through.. I mean when you look at his story and Alex Smith.. I mean I don't want to be responsible for the words to describe these stories cause I won't be able to do em justice.. But please watch this from the start... HTTR..

This was a really good watch, thanks. From a football perspective, it really sucked when he went down. I thought he would be back and never thought that injury would end his career when it happened. Guy had a solid football build and played the part well. 

On 8/26/2020 at 5:36 AM, Playaction2Sanders said:

We all know the tragic story of his career. We were all fans of his, we loved his energy. No he wasn't ST, but he reminded me of a Brian Dawkins with some Steve At.water. I didn't realize the extent of what his injury was really about.. I just knew it was nerve damage, I didn't know where though, didn't realize it was his arm and what it really did to him..

This is an awesome documentary from March on him, his awesome family and I hope he stays around the WFT family for years to come.. Because his story is such an inspiration to so many is so many different ways..

I want to start this video here so we can get a real glimpse into what he went through.. I mean when you look at his story and Alex Smith.. I mean I don't want to be responsible for the words to describe these stories cause I won't be able to do em justice.. But please watch this from the start... HTTR..

Dear Kyshoen, thanks for sharing your story.

I know it must have been a tough grueling journey...and still is.

Just know that many more great chapters are yet to be written.

Trust and lean on your faith. 

You life is a lesson on its own for everyone especially your children. You have to keep moving... never give up. 

Thanks again for sharing. 

God bless you. 

Archived