Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can Snyder win your support back without a Super Bowl win???

Renegade7

Can Snyder win your support back without a Super Bowl win???  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Can Snyder win your support back without a Super Bowl???

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • I don't care
    • Too early
    • Aren't you the guy who made two protest threads??? You mad suspect right now...

Always been on the fence when it comes to Snyder.  But we are making better decisions now than before.  He’s putting smart people in place to make decisions.  Del Rio, and Kyle Smith know what they’re doing imo.  Watch out for Gibson this year, I think he was a steal.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to go deep into the playoffs first and that has not happened for a super long time.   Snyder has run the franchise into the ground.  He has made

so many mistakes.  Being an effective owner is just not about spending your money.  Snyder when he started wanted to emulate Jerry Jones.  Well he

picked the wrong mentor.  Both owners have not won in so long.  They are both marketing gurus and that is about it.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:47 PM, Vanguard said:

But we are making better decisions now than before.  He’s putting smart people in place to make decisions.  Del Rio, and Kyle Smith know what they’re doing imo.

I need to see decision makers and decisions that aren't derived from kissing ass.  I need to see cohesion and not dysfunction.

No,  He has put the team , fans , staff and anything to do with Redskins through hell since he bought the team.  I can say I hate him without having to give it much thought. He does not deserve to hold a Redskin Super Bowl trophy or get a ring.    I will be a happy Redskin fan for another championship but there is no way I honor him for the victory.

Yeah, for sure. I mean, they could win a SB this year, and it won't  mean much to me Snyder-wise.

A sustained commitment to putting his best foot forward and creating/fostering  a professional and competitive working environment, free of the turmoil that's plagued is for 20 years now, is the only way I will develop any faith in him, since so far, he's shown us that he simply cannot do it.

Archived