Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All I Want For Christmas Is...

LetThePointsSoar

6 minutes ago, kwitt said:

Dan and Bruce to sail away to the Bermuda Triangle in that yacht

While fishing from it?...yeah right, that worthless ****!!..that expensive of a yacht in some of the supreme fishing areas in the world and he wont even fish from it..hope they both sink on that ****er like it's the titanic..frozen to each other..spoon style!!

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I see what you mean, but Scherff will be a big money FA by any means, so 11 and 12 are somehow opposite. :D

I meant avoiding free agents from other teams, not our own, so we could hopefully acquire some comp picks.  Scherff wouldn't effect the comp pick calculations.  But like I was saying, if there was one area I wouldn't mind splurging, it's o line.  This would help us determine what we have at QB, just like drafting scherff (along with Moses simultaneous improvement) allowed us to see cousins wasn't too bad.

23 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

Kick the **** out of the Cowboys and figure the rest out later.

you know, like good franchises that don’t put their hopes and dreams into one player who has never played a down in the NFL

Kick the shut out of the cowboys and the giants, lions, dolphins all win as well so we don’t lose the second pick.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:01 PM, Wildbunny said:

I had no choice!

Thank you so much for sharing that!!..

I absolutely love music, I was literally raised on classic rock as my dad and his band would practice in the tip out of the trailer house we lived in. So I love listening to rock mainly. I have been to a Garth Brooks concert a Def Leopard concert and a couple others...megadeth lol I dont care for concerts much..to many people I guees..

So I have never had any interest what so ever in wanting to see a music performer..from Paula Abdul to Madonna or Katy Perry or any other current musical performers...matter of fact ya know the movies ya see that are based in the 20's and ya got the crowd out in front of the stage and some lady performing has the men drooling and theres one particular guy that is just tounge tied and twisted over the performer?..I have found my self asking   my self which performer past or present would have me at a performance all tounge tied and twisted like that and Mariah Carey is the only performer I can think of that would have me like that..she's beautiful..amazing body..amazing voice and the combination of her smile and her eyes just melts my heart..god she's amazing.

Be careful what you wish for when you ask for a new owner.

Snyder sells to his wife, who then hires Bruce Allen as acting owner and appoints Vinny Cerrato as GM. Cerrato then hires DeAngelo Hall as his head scout.

I bet we'll all be sorry then!

Archived