Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fan Revolt Thread

Renegade7

This is not official, but I do believe theres some truth to this reality Snyder is starting to get that something drastic has to happen and that winning games down the stretch may stunt that. 

Now I'd never root against my team, jus that the fact everything they try to do with social media is overtaken by #FireBruceAllen posts means that the fans are having an effect in this, more then some thought was possible.  

53 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Even firing Bruce wouldn’t make me think the team is headed in the right direction.  Our problems began long before he got here.

yep, I need to see evidence of change rather than replacing dan's bff with another

a new hire is merely step 1 of a 100 that needs to happen

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Even firing Bruce wouldn’t make me think the team is headed in the right direction.  Our problems began long before he got here.

I agree with you, replacing Bruce with another yesman is not fixing anything, why I personally wanted to stay focus on Snyder himself.

Having said that, the idea we fans have no affect on this that this is beyond our control I never thought was true and never will.

40 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

yep, I need to see evidence of change rather than replacing dan's bff with another

a new hire is merely step 1 of a 100 that needs to happen

Ya, I have no idea who the next person will be.  I remember being pissed the Wizards settled on Shep, but ya know what. That is working out better then expected.  Only time will tell if it was really the right move, jus too small a sample size right now.  But what Shep has done is little things to let me know the big picture has changed and it's not more of the same entirely.  Same with whoever replaces Bruce, this will take while if the new guy is better then Bruce, but something's will be obvious hes not Bruce that wint take but two seconds to figure out.  We'll know a lot in the first press conference.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I will absolutely not give Allen’s replacement any benefit of doubt.  He/she will be a loser GM of a loser franchise until it’s turned around.

Archived