Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rewards

Gellnasty

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, MarkB452 said:

Is this program dead?  Is there any way to cash out of points that were in your account?

The program is dead!! No way to get your yards. The new ticketing office had never heard of the program until I told them about it during this years 1st preseason game. They plan on having a new program that doesnt use points. But you get put in a different buck with different experiences. Like if you have a family you can have breakfast with  lot of the DC mascots. If your a big player fan get to do a meet and greet. This probably wont start until COVID restrictions are over.  

1 hour ago, just654 said:

The program is dead!! No way to get your yards. The new ticketing office had never heard of the program until I told them about it during this years 1st preseason game. They plan on having a new program that doesnt use points. But you get put in a different buck with different experiences. Like if you have a family you can have breakfast with  lot of the DC mascots. If your a big player fan get to do a meet and greet. This probably wont start until COVID restrictions are over.  

Yes, this is what my rep described to me.  It is part of the rebrand.