Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

10 minutes ago, LaxBuddy21 said:

It's not just about getting the front office gone. You need to replace it and then show it's stable before any respected coach will come near this organization. So yes, I definitely think he is the best we can do right now until that happens. Otherwise, be ready for Zorn 2.0. 

I don't think that's correct at all, sorry. You bring in or promote a respected mind at GM, who then does the HC hiring...that's gonna say a lot. Look at the Browns. They had an exciting young QB and hired a real GM, and that's all it took to overcome over a decade of crappy HC options. Haskins and Kyle Smith are our winning ticket if we go that way, imo

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Still think this is fun, rather than being a patriots fan? 😂😂😂😂

You worry about you k..yes I had fun at my parents..which I was very proud of my self actually...kept my cool..didn't storm out..didn't use the 4 letter swear word that starts with an f over and over. .we had..homemade? deli sandwiches and chips..plenty o Coors light..that's better than the hot dogs we were gonna have..

Pass protection...flowers and Penn are holding there own.. it's because of the Scherff jersey I wore today why he had multiple holding penalties..over all pass protection gets a b from me today..#IrealylikeTerryMthegem!

What I mentioned in the first paragraph and second paragraph were the only positives that I came out with...where do i mail your winnings?

We can talk plays, players, ect ect

Here is the problem..

Penn and Guice after that loss, laughing and smiling with Dallas players...

These players know they are in a country club, not a nfl team. They simply don’t care when they lose. 

Its upper  management and the coaches. 

At this point, I truly believe Snyder doesn’t care if this team wins or loses., that has a bad trickle down effect. 

Sadly, been saying this for 15 plus years. 

Snyder has a short man complex having jock swinging nut huggers, as long as he’s getting his money, and can rub elbows with jocks that make him feel 6 ft, Tall,  happy.

And the jocks know it.  He has a group of guys that know how to milk him, and he has lips on his butt  and that’s all he needs. 

he's the problem....and it’s not going to change. He’s a very rich D bag....with a small man complex. Bad combo for the skins future. 

Sad but very true. 

2 hours ago, sempre_victrix said:

How can Snyder continue to be satisfied with this dumpster fire of an organization?

They legalized weed on DC?

And you've misconstrued the properties of the dumpster fire. Dan Snyder is the fuel and the heat. The fans are only the oxygen and some of you guys are still drinking the koolaid.

12 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

If the stadium was empty and nobody bought any merchandise he would still be making a profit off of the TV deal. It's basically an investment that's nearly impossible to lose money in. 

I'm not talking about losing $, just taking serious actions to put pressure on him to sell the team.

Edit : dust off the dumb and dumber signs since he hates them ;)

Archived