Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Tried that, says this broadcast isn’t available in my area.......even though I’m in DC.............😑 it should not be this hard to watch hockey. Come the **** on NBCSW. 

Remember back in the days when you could watch the Capitals on that WB50 with just an antenna

• Like 1

Just now, c slag said:

Remember back in the days when you could watch the Capitals on that WB50 with just an antenna

I had a TV Tuner for my Gameboy Advance that I'd use to catch games over the air.

I'm holding my breath for the new media deal to get us some more network games on ABC, and maybe the other half of the media deal will include somebody that actually wants to air hockey games.  NBC has been an abysmal partner for the sport of hockey.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'm holding my breath for the new media deal to get us some more network games on ABC, and maybe the other half of the media deal will include somebody that actually wants to air hockey games.  NBC has been an abysmal partner for the sport of hockey.

Exactly, if that ABC 7 or 2 would put some kind of regional Capitals coverage package together, could get out of this cable bill nightmare 

Just now, c slag said:

Exactly, if that ABC 7 or 2 would put some kind of regional Capitals coverage package together, could get out of this cable bill nightmare 

At the very least, you can probably combine ESPN+ and a VPN to get home games for less than cable.

Good patience by Kuznetsov for that goal.

• Like 1