Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you rather see??

Da_Truth

Nothing has changed with yesterday's loss. We're still picking 11th as of today. The problem is, as bad as we are the other teams below us are just as bad. I find it hard to believe we'll improve our draft spot even if we lose since in all likely hood the others will lose as well. I don't think we have to worry though about winning any more games. There isn't a snowballs in hell of a chance that we'll beat Philly and we sure as hell won't beat Chicago in Chicago.

5-11. Who would have thunk it?

Right now, i don't care. This is the worst Redskins team I can remember. I just can't see a light at the end of the tunnel right now. It won't do us any good to get a high round draft pick, because we have a bunch of clowns running this operation right now.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

We want to win. For no other reason than this.

The last place team in the NFC East will play the Last place team in the NFC South next year. That will be Atlanta. Count that as a loss.

They did lose 6 games with a healthy Vick last year...which is why I didn't think he would guide them back to the promised land when he came back no matter when he did. They weren't unbeatable with him in there.

Originally posted by great28

Right now, i don't care. This is the worst Redskins team I can remember. I just can't see a light at the end of the tunnel right now. It won't do us any good to get a high round draft pick, because we have a bunch of clowns running this operation right now.

The 1998 Redskins were worse, imho.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

The 1998 Redskins were worse, imho.

Isn't that the year we started off 0-7? Well you could have a point there, but at least we got better towards the end of the season. This year we seem to get worse as the year comes to an end.

Originally posted by gridironmike

Absolutely. Being a season ticket holder, I want value for my money. Value to me is an exciting game resulting in a Redskins victory.

So you think that winning 2 games will give you "your moneys worth"? Well, they better be the 2 best games EVER cause you have not gotten your moneys worth in the other 14 games.

Originally posted by Glenn X

That '98 squad was WAY worse. I almost got kicked out of my college dormitory for destroying my TV by tossing it out into the hallway after witnessing the Skins get shellacked by the Vikes for (if memory serves) their 7th consecutive loss.

The infamous 'sign man' at the Vet had a classic sign when the two horrible teams (Skins-Eagles) faced off to see who would win first (both were 0-6 or 0-5).

"May the worst team lose".

Archived