Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tim Hasselbeck

js79

I'm sorry

the dude sucks

people can defend him but from my eyes, he hasn't really DONE anything... he gets rid of the ball fast with some dinky lil passes that ANYONE could make and his deep balls take EONS to get there

this is so frustrating.. can we PLEASE change QBS

Originally posted by js79

I'm sorry

the dude sucks

people can defend him but from my eyes, he hasn't really DONE anything... he gets rid of the ball fast with some dinky lil passes that ANYONE could make and his deep balls take EONS to get there

this is so frustrating.. can we PLEASE change QBS

He's forced multiple throws today. But reasonable folks never expected him to be anything BUT a backup....put him out there and hope he won't LOSE the game for us. He lost the game for us today, in large part because our Head Coach refuses to acknowledge reality and playcall accordingly. If ever there was a game where 50 rushing plays were called for, this was it. And he still couldn't bring himself to do it.

Don't blame Hassleback. Blame your Head Coach.

its kinda hard to run the ball when you are down..

people talk about if you run the ball more then you win

well the reason u run it more is because you are WINNING

when you are down 17 points or even 14, you HAVE to eventually put it in the air..

the defense has made there stops today, not outstanding but they did there part.. the offense is just horrendous..

whoever that said Tim Hasselbeck is a better fit for this offense is a friggin idiot

when you are down 17 points or even 14, you HAVE to eventually put it in the air..

the defense has made there stops today, not outstanding but they did there part.. the offense is just horrendous..

whoever that said Tim Hasselbeck is a better fit for this offense is a friggin idiot

Amen to that. The Skins did run the ball. You can't run every down. This is a subpar performance by the offense, mainly Hasselbeck.

We were down 2 TD's. We had the ball to start the second half. We needed to be patient and stick to what was working (relatively so) in the first half.

A good coach sees Hasselback's 1st half and KNOWS its just not his day. You either make a change (granted...in this case, is that really an option??) or you try and stick to whats working.

I'm not saying we win in this scenario. But you know we aren't going to win with Tim putting it up for grabs for the bulk of the 2nd half. Sorry, but with 2 quarters to go, anything can happen.

HASSELBECK'S QB RATING WAS 0.0 AT ONE POINT AND HE MITE HAVE FINISHED THE GAME WITH THAT RATING...OUR OFFENSE WAS HORRIBLY INEPT TODAY, WE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER

no matter what we say about being patient, today was ridiculously frustrating, we make the cowboys look like hall of famers every time we play them, even though they lose to other teams, im glad our defense played pretty well, but we are atrocious

The thing is, we were only down by 7 when we stopped rushing. All of our successful drives in the first half were driven by Rock Cartwright and wasted by Hassleback.

we had rob johnson

...who Spurrier never liked...

We could've kept Wuerffel, but all he could've done is made this game LOOK better. I think Heath Shuler off the street could've played better than Hasselbeck today.

At least there's no QB controversy any more. Ramsey is the man.

Originally posted by RF4L

Patrick will suck next year, too, with this joke of an organization.

Sorry, but it's true.

wrong hombre. we could have won this game with pat in there. problem number one was playcalling. we were running the ball so well, but everytime we passed it seemed to result in a turnover, or near turnover. i became afraid of seeing tim pass, but damn ROCK looked awesome in there. timmy's TO's ruined any chance of winning. ramsey, even when under incredible pressure (more than TH has seen this season), still has the moxy to complete over 50% of his throws for much better than a 1:1 TD to INT ratio. Ramsey has arm strength, which is half the reason TH can't succeed. how many times did you see a ball skip in front of a WR, or did he float one over the WR, or did he just force it when the ball should have been sailing out of bounds (or in Rock's hands to begin with)?????

a pethetic game.

How were we running the ball so well? They weren't respecting the run and our long run for the day was 13 yards on 25 carries.

This team has a serious lack of talent at the skill positions on offense. I'm surprised Hasselbeck was kept in the whole game. 4 interceptions, 6 completions. Barker looked better!

Originally posted by JerseyGator

How were we running the ball so well? They weren't respecting the run and our long run for the day was 13 yards on 25 carries.

This team has a serious lack of talent at the skill positions on offense. I'm surprised Hasselbeck was kept in the whole game. 4 interceptions, 6 completions. Barker looked better!

We don't have a 'serious lack'. What we have is our starting QB out for the year, and our top RB's out for the game as well. Thats the ENTIRE BACKFIELD. And Hasselback's backup has barely taken a regular season snap.

And yeah. Compared to our passing attack, our running game was a freaking juggernaut.

Why did we lose

Simple when you turn the ball over 6 times, when you don't have a turnover you can't make a first down.... not even a 3rd and 1 RUNNING. and the QB couldn't hit the broad side of the barn today.

Dallas played a good game, and Washington helped in about every way we could.

It is terrible to lose to Dallas

It is terrible to get shutout

but getting shut out by the Cowboys ......No one show me a loaded pistol right now.

It is not the end of the world, but damn it is depressing

Originally posted by NavyDave

We were running the ball well it was when they discovered they didnt need to respect the pass was when you saw Roy Williams closer to the line than the linebackers

ain't that the truth. half way through the second quarter they knew they didn't need anyone to cover the WR, unless he wanted an easy INT. :doh:

Archived