Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tim Hasselbeck

js79

With more playing time, Tim will be a great backup for Washington to have. But the operative word here is BACKUP!!! I knew that the moment Tim won a game for Washington that everyone would start doubting Ramsey! Shame on those people who did. Ramsey is a tough kid and he is definitely the brightest sign of a REAL QB that Washington has seen since dumbA Snyder sent Brad Johnson packing!!! The fans need to stand behind Ramsey and stop doubting him when he has one bad game!!! Hopefully he will come back stronger than ever next year!!! Along with a MUCH IMPROVED team...offense & defense! A QB doesn't win or lose a game all by himself............

Spurrier and Hasselbeck are the blame for this one. Spurrier overreacted in the second half, again. Hasselbeck displayed the worst performance in accuracy I have seen a QB show in years. Does he need contacts? Or maybe steroids so he can throw those deep passes to the recievers before the whole secondary makes a play on it.

I thought Trotter played horribly. I know he wasn't used like this in Philly, but this isn't Philly and a LB getting paid as much as he is should be versatile enough to have made the adjustment by now. He was getting blocked out of the hole(when he choose the right one) on such a regularity I was really starting to question whether he was trying or not.

That game was just disgusting from beginning to end. I feel bad that Rock played so hard, only for the rest of the team to let him down the way they did.

Wow a 0.0 rating for the game that has to be some sort of record?

I Don't understand how people defend Spurrier when this is his offense we are talking about and its not the fault of anyone but himself for not having a backup quarterback in the offseason! Everyone knows the QB is a dangerous place to play in the NFL and injuries do happen! But no lets not keep a backup Ramsey will be SUPERMAN and not go down! It was Spurriers offense that couldn't protect the QB! and to top it off it was Spurriers offense that lost both Dallas games the first being because his offense couldn't score off turnovers and second being because he didn't have a back-up QB around from the offseason that could step in and give us a shot!

Archived