Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

David Irving Goodbye to the NFL message

Roger.Staubach

"I know all y'all probably think I'm crazy, but it's gonna all work out. The NFL is gonna be all over this sh-t. Tonight, probably. ...Let them eat it up. They got their little medicine rules and all that bullsh-t.

"And I say it's medicine because, like I said, I don't consider this a drug. It's medicine. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 2:20 PM, Renegade7 said:

Hasnt he already made millions?

It says he’s made 3.6 million over his entire career.

Sad part, he’s elite talent. This goes back to college. He’s Alabama talent and always seems to not care. He even said he doesn’t enjoy football.

if he just showed up and played, he easily could’ve signed a big contract somewhere. 

But it if you don’t love what you do, I get it. But playing in the NFl isn’t exactly working at Subway or a grocery store lol 

57 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Sad part, he’s elite talent. This goes back to college. He’s Alabama talent and always seems to not care. He even said he doesn’t enjoy football.

if he just showed up and played, he easily could’ve signed a big contract somewhere. 

But it if you don’t love what you do, I get it. But playing in the NFl isn’t exactly working at Subway or a grocery store lol 

I continue to believe that we have a dealer in our organization.  Gathers is now up.  Right kind of guy, my ass.

4 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

It is disappointing, just have to see what he does next.  What you hope is some of them go back to school or something, especial those that don't finish and go to NBA instead.

I'm not mad if he doesn't want to play, doesn't feel right if i was. He better invest that money.

Archived