Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: We've God Wood....and Now Crews!

Riggo#44

1 minute ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’ve seen cabbages show more awareness then some of our players in this series

We suck in the playoffs and probably always will. As bad as the Twins have been, we deserve the same level of derision for the sheer stupidity and incompetence we show any time we get close. 

I'm furious mostly because I let myself get upset again. There's no point. 30 more years and we'll have a Cubs-like reputation, minus the World Series that kicked off the drought. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Remember when we were smashing cabbages this year? Thank god for tequila, I’m pretty smashed right now so this game ain’t so bad. 

Not a Nats fan, the Orioles are my team.  But I am pulling for the Nats here.  Were the Nats smashing cabbages or something?

Oh man, they're twisting the knife bringing up the Redskins.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not a Nats fan, the Orioles are my team.  But I am pulling for the Nats here.  Were the Nats smashing cabbages or something?

Yeah earlier in the year they were smashing cabbage in the clubhouse after wins. Nobody knows why but it was kinda funny. 

7 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

This series is probably done.  We had rattled their batters but now they have all their confidence back.  Even Max ain’t gonna shut them down and we’re wasteful with our opportunities. Can’t win.  You don’t beat the best team wasting opportunities and great pitching.  

You're right that we can't win while wasting opportunities and making mistakes, but this series isn't over.  We have to play completely clean but Scherzer and Strasburg can still win this thing for us.