Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which call will the refs make to steal the 'Girls game away from us!

Potato Sack

I say it'll be an obvious fumble on defense, but the play is called dead and is not reviewable. This will happen with only :28 left in the game with us up by 1 point. The 'Girls will get a first down on the very next play and kick a field goal to win the game.

Sorry if this is a negative thread. But I'm just trying to get it out of my system before game time. ;)

Originally posted by Dan T.

Unnecessary roughness on Lavar late in the 4th quarter when, on a clearly legal play, he wraps up Quincy Carter on a blitz and flings him 30 feet toward the Dallas sideline. Carter flies in to Parcells and knocks the Tuna over like a duckpin.

Jeez, this is reminding me of seeing Ramsey get sandwiched and drilled into the ground by Roy Williams- looked like wrestling more than football. No flag. Meanwhile, it seems like our guys really have to watch their step to avoid getting the old gamechanging 15-yard personal foul call. I'm not saying all those calls have been bad this year, but there have been a few which have been ridiculously off the mark.

I just have this vision of one of our cornerbacks blanketing a reciever and then about 20yds out our CB falls down leaving Galloway open for an easy TD..........UGH..............

.....of course that would make the score 28-7 in favor of the Skins as time runs out in the 4th Q...........LOL.

Originally posted by SkinsNumberOne

Jeez, this is reminding me of seeing Ramsey get sandwiched and drilled into the ground by Roy Williams- looked like wrestling more than football. No flag. Meanwhile, it seems like our guys really have to watch their step to avoid getting the old gamechanging 15-yard personal foul call. I'm not saying all those calls have been bad this year, but there have been a few which have been ridiculously off the mark.

Ye, you must be referring to Roy Williams lifting Ramsey over his shoulder and suplexing him to the ground and not getting flagged, yet Lavar just kind of nudges a QB with his helment almost in a playful manner to McNabb and gets flagged for 15..........UGH.

Originally posted by Troy Fakeman

Come on...you know its Pass Interference, for like 80 yards, on Champ Bailey.

That's exactly what I'd do if I were the tuna. Go after Champ deep. Between their speed, Carter's arm, and our lack of deep safety support (slow) that's a no brainer. As long as he doesn't underthrow the ball, it's got a good chance of being a big play.

Originally posted by Demoralized Canadian Hog

why would the refs wanna steal a game away from a 5-8 team? Just go out there, play the game, play smart, and good things will happen.

Why wouldn't they? We're the hated Redskins. I'm just having a little fun with this thread. Everyone needs a laugh.

It's not so much that the refs want to steal a victory from the Skins, moreso that the Dallas Cowboys in the playoffs would equal ratings, because you would have every other team's fans watching the game in hopes of Dallas losing. If the Skins beat the Cowboys, it really hurts their chances, and it further exposes Dallas as just being an average team that got off to a cinderella-like hot start against sub-par opponents.

Originally posted by Demoralized Canadian Hog

why would the refs wanna steal a game away from a 5-8 team?

It's not so much that Canadian, it's that the NFL might not want to see their sacred golden cow, the Cowboys, lose and thus, possibly miss the playoffs if they keep on losing.

Archived