Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm tired of Charley Casserly's criticism

Vanguard

12 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

If Snyder wants to win he needs to fire the entire house running this show then hire a gm and shut his office down at redskins park leave the facility and never look back. The new gm will need to bring in a head coach and work with him to draft a qb they both agree on and then we can work from there ... it’s the only legitimate way to become decent for long periods of time as opposed to just one year here and there.

He'll hire the wrong GM. 

12 hours ago, Morneblade said:

First, we need to define franchise QB. If you look at his stats over his 14 year career, he only has one that is actually a quite nice year. Not nearly as good as Cousins best year, but it's it's a very nice year. The rest, are average. Over his career, he's been a efficient QB, but he's not the primary offensive playmaker. He's is a good game manager, someone that doesn't loose a game, but is not going to win one either. He is a complimentary piece, not someone you build around.

When I think of a franchise QB, it's someone like Brady, or Manning (not Eli) or Rodgers, or Brees or Rivers, or Roethlisberger or someone like that. Not a middle of the pack QB that doesn't really stretch the field.

People are going ape **** because I used the word "franchise" to describe what we were getting in return for trading Fuller.  Substitute the word "franchise" for "suitable" then.  I'm not an Alex Smith advocate.  I'm not even sure why this is a discussion.  Before he got here, I bet many of our fans felt he was a winner, an upgrade, a franchise type quarterback.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think people should learn to not get annoyed at national media’s criticisms of the team when more often than not, they’re right ? 

I wish Snyder and B Allen could read.  If they could, then maybe the articles the sports analysts write would sink in. Then B Allen would resign and leave out of shame, because we all know after Vinny, that Snyder has a learning disability and can't determine the difference between winning and losing and that means that a loser who fails terribly, will always have a job with Snyder and change will take forever.   Maybe enough fans will not show up to the games and that will affect Snyder's pocketbook and be the catalyst for change.   Everyone had enough?  This Sunday, take a stroll at your local park and maybe enjoy a picnic instead of being tortured at Fed-Ex Field.  No more blood pressure meds needed for this die-hard fan...simply stopped watching the games.  

11 hours ago, Vanguard said:

People are going ape **** because I used the word "franchise" to describe what we were getting in return for trading Fuller.  Substitute the word "franchise" for "suitable" then.  I'm not an Alex Smith advocate.  I'm not even sure why this is a discussion.  Before he got here, I bet many of our fans felt he was a winner, an upgrade, a franchise type quarterback.

If they did, it's because they didn't have a clue in what they were getting. And going back to the Alex Smith thread (the original one) I think most people saw it as a slight downgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived