Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

Downloaded the FanDuel app.  They basically gave me $125 to play.  You have the opportunity to pick a winner this weekend with a +2500, max bid $5.  So I took GB.  Then I put $50 on TB at +158.  I’m going to net either $75 (GB) or $74 (TB).  They also give you one ridiculous prop bet (max $50). Last night it was either LBJ or Gianis would score at least 1 point.  I know I’m a mark, but I gladly took that $50.

I use betboss.ag.  If any of you guys ever wanna sign up just let me know, I'll give you the number to my agent - you place bets online but you deal with a real human being when it comes to cashing in and out, usually by Venmo or PayPal.  I get a $200 referral bonus so come on down.

I'm going with both favorites this weekend.  Not gonna mess with the spread, gonna go moneyline.  Packers -195 and Chiefs -180.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Hawks -165 and -3.5

Keep fading the Wizards, they are horrible. 

Jazz -3.5 tonight is also tasty.

I jumped on the Hawks a little earlier at -4.5.

Yesterday I hit an 8 team NCAA parlay of heavy favorites that paid out about +150. It was a shame because it was supposed to be +200ish, but the N Texas game got postponed and I couldn’t sub in another team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Last night was a very weird night for basketball, college and pro.

It was. So many upsets. Wish I had the Hoyas, St. John's, and East Carolina as a 3 team moneyline parlay. That is how degens like myself think 💭 I had TCU on the spread, I should have gone moneyline and got a raise. 

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

Had a 3 leg parlay last night.  76ers -7.5, under on the thunder, and money line on Wizards.  76ers up 9 with ball under 24 seconds and they blew it!  Would have been a huge payout.

SVP showed that last night. Horrible beat for those who had the under. I believe the total was 227 and it was 218 with 24 seconds left or something. That Ball kid decided to hustle and play until the final second, the Hornets hit some crazy 3s. Ah sports betting. Why do we do this to ourselves? 

Tonight:

Utah State -11

Over 135.5 Washington State/Oregon 

Nuggets +5

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

2-1 yesterday.  Here are some fire picks for tonight.  Going all NBA.

Pacers -1

Thunder -1

Raptors +5.5

Cavaliers +10.5

I already took the other side of the Raptors game with the Nets giving 4.5.  I’m in on the other 3. But I’m actually getting 2.5 on OKC.

Let’s do this!

Ooh boy, didn’t realize SGA is out for the Thunder.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Sad 1

I meant fire like burn them, because they are horrible picks!

Hit the Raptors though 😝

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

How dare you not ride the Wizards!

I need to go back to my infallible strategy of betting against the Wizards every time. Probably not that bad of a strategy...

What’s everyone got going on tomorrow?

I downloaded Draft Kings and made $125 playing $5 blackjack in 15 minutes.  I assume all the wins were to sucker me in, but I know better.  Anyways, bet all the winnings...

Tampa ML +140

TB MVP +285 w/ boost

1st scoring play - KC FG +425

Also put 20 on Spieth at +250 just because I’d like to see him get off the long snide.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

What’s everyone got going on tomorrow?

I downloaded Draft Kings and made $125 playing $5 blackjack in 15 minutes.  I assume all the wins were to sucker me in, but I know better.  Anyways, bet all the winnings...

Tampa ML +140

TB MVP +285 w/ boost

1st scoring play - KC FG +425

Also put 20 on Spieth at +250 just because I’d like to see him get off the long snide.

All the apps have good incentives to sign up.  I’m getting $25 if a TD is scored tomorrow and got a free $100 bet.  I put it on KC -3.5.

Took the over on 7.5 touchbacks. 

The UNC game gave me a needed bounce back from yesterday’s losses.

• Like 1

Just can't see Chiefs NOT winning this game. Tampa had an amazing run but I'm shocked they got past Green Bay. That game went sideways early (first drive TD, big juggling 3rd down catch, halftime TD) or GB would have smoked them. Brady's INT's may very well continue into today's game. I don't think he's scared any team this year.

-155 on ML is great value, driven down but a lot of 'Brady Money'. 

Chiefs ML, letting it ride

Side bet: over 2.5 players to attempt a pass +165

6 of the last 7 Super Bowl coin tosses have been tails. So I'm going heads! Law of averages!

You know you have a problem when you gamble on the coin toss 💱 Only time you can find 50/50 odds.

I put 10 bucks on Edwards-Helaire, Mahomes, Hardman, Fournette, or Godwin scoring the first TD. Mahomes and Hardman pay the best at +1900.

+100 on Chiefs being the team to punt first (as opposed to Bucs -140).