Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking Ticket Prices 2018 Season

turtle2328

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

If you are going the Stubhub route, I'd wait until the latter part of next week.

How much money do you want to spend per ticket? IMO, you are probably going to get the best bang for your buck sitting anywhere in the club (300) level.

I wasn't sure, I was looking at Ticketmaster & StubHub. I'm not familiar with the layout of the stadium. You're saying 300 is the best seating?  That's cool with me.

The max I would like to spend is $150 or less.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:28 AM, turtle2328 said:

Panthers - Thursday before the game

Club: $130

Lowers: $150
Uppers: $85

Yeah, looking on Stubhub and including fees, uppers are going to start at $95, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of inventory in either the club or lower level below $150 (fees included).

Still seems expensive compared to what fans have gotten used to in recent seasons prior to the Skins crackdown on the number of tickets made available to brokers. Tough not to predict another sub-60K crowd in Landover Sunday.

wait until a bottom feeder team comes to town. Last year I think prices were $4 for the upper level or something. I think Dan will have no problem selling out when the cowboys, giants, and eagles come to town. 

All the "redskins" fans will be wearing their alternate blue and green jerseys

14 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Yeah, looking on Stubhub and including fees, uppers are going to start at $95, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of inventory in either the club or lower level below $150 (fees included).

Still seems expensive compared to what fans have gotten used to in recent seasons prior to the Skins crackdown on the number of tickets made available to brokers. Tough not to predict another sub-60K crowd in Landover Sunday. 

Yes, w/o the brokers and Skins dumping tickets for cheap, prices are staying high.  With supply at the current price (basically face or more) and demand at the current price (not so great, just ask any former STH), expect another small crowd on Sunday.  The Houston game is going to be interesting to watch to see how that one plays out.

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

There is zero demand for this game yet tickets are 100+ for the cheap seats.  

I think this is probably smart of the FO. Finally taking some ownership and accountability for the issue: these are our prices.... we understand if people don’t think there is a value they will not be sold... and it is incumbent on us to strive to change their minds. In the meantime they will face the PR hit and embarrassment of empty seats. 

The alternative is to act desperately as they have in the past and unload the seats to brokers who then can go low and still turn a profit. 

42 minutes ago, kleese said:

I think this is probably smart of the FO. Finally taking some ownership and accountability for the issue: these are our prices.... we understand if people don’t think there is a value they will not be sold... and it is incumbent on us to strive to change their minds. In the meantime they will face the PR hit and embarrassment of empty seats. 

The alternative is to act desperately as they have in the past and unload the seats to brokers who then can go low and still turn a profit. 

I don't think its smart at all. I don't think they expected this at all.  They figured fans would be excited to get season tickets or tix directly from the redskins.  The NFL product is overpriced and not worth it. 

11 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I don't think its smart at all. I don't think they expected this at all.  They figured fans would be excited to get season tickets or tix directly from the redskins.  The NFL product is overpriced and not worth it. 

I like going to games a lot and think it’s well worth my money; but that is because I’m an out of town fan and make 1-2 trips per year that includes a vacation of sorts. If I lived in DC (even if they were awesome) I’d probably only go to 2-3 games per year just because you’d lose the novelty factor and watching football at home is such a good experience. 

Not just the NFL though..: I actually think major college is way worse. Way worse. I am an OU alumn and I begrudgingly go to maybe 1 game per season. It is an all day affair once you factor in traffic, the 4+ hour game like most college games these days, getting out of the stadium etc. And prices are about the same as an NFL game with the same high priced concessions etc. 

I took my wife and two of our kids to the FAU game this year— it was almost 100 degrees and believe me I spent as much of not more than I would have at an NFL/Redskins game. 

In contrast we have season tickets to the Thunder and we can’t get enough of it. Easy in, easy out, swift games, great experience in the arena, etc. 

13 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Paid $125 a ticket for club level this Sunday well before the Saint debacle on Stub Hub...wish I would have waited probably could have gotten cheaper! 

Actually, you seem to have done well. Club tickets across the board seem to be going for $180, fees included.

The thing that sucks about the stadium being that empty is that, aside from the lower bowl where you probably have to stand all game (if you are in the sideline 100s), the energy level in the club and upper levels sucks. 

On 10/14/2018 at 12:58 PM, skinfan2k said:

That's a joke.  Last few years if you waited tickets were under 30 bucks for every game 

It's also because those seats were standing room only. The seats people sat in always cost more. 

----------------

Prices still high this morning. 125 and that is BEFORE fees. I don't know if they'll drop further. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Pleasantly surprised to see lower bowl seats for 55 dollars (before fees)

Knowing the market anything in the lower bowl is usually in the hundreds so seeing them 50% off is startling. And they're not obstructed. They're end zone seats. 

Yeah, I've noticed that one end zone section (113) has seemed to have a considerable bunch of empties at the games all season long, particularly in the upper few rows. IX, you need to buy them and hand them out like Norman!

But I've also noticed a whole corner club section like 315 has also been very empty all season long (save Dallas) and yet there are two whole tickets available in that section on Stubhub. What gives?

Archived