Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey guys, just stoppin by for a bit!

tryingtohelp

So, I posted this in another thread, but I dont think it will get enough exposure

Hello all, 

I come from a Chiefs message board. Today is the first day that I have ever visited this board and I do not come to this site to troll, only to warn you all. When Alex Smith was traded to the Chiefs there was an influx of new posters, people who were 49er's fans and for some reason decided they were going to follow a completely mediocre QB to his new team. During his time with the 49er's Alex Smith played 7 seasons and 80 games in those 7 seasons. When you take his numbers and avg them out this is what his season looked like;

Yds - 2040

Tds- 12

Ints- 10

Comp %- 59%

Sacks - 28

I guess I was wrong by calling him mediocre, because he was actually terrible. So, why does a QB who was pretty well awful have such a following? I am not sure and I cannot give you an answer. 

I'm sure you all noticed an influx of ASS11 (nickname given by Chiefs fans) fans. We call fans of the ASS11 Alexsexuals, due to their undying love of their now mediocre QB. The one that caught my eye when looking at this site is Sandy Monk, he claims to be a Redskins fan since 1980, but that is just not the case. Sandy came to this site less than 2 weeks after ASS11 was traded to the Redskins. He also joined the Chiefs board Chiefsplanet shortly after ASS11 was traded to the Chiefs. He started on the Chiefsplanet as Sandy Cheeks, but his name was later changed to Sandy Vagina. 

Sandy is a disease and is the ultimate white knight for ASS11. One thing you will notice will Alexsexuals is that they are full of excuses. In the eyes of an Alexsexual nothing is his fault. The excuses were endless; his WR cant catch very well, he needs a better O-line because he is sacked too much and has too many balls batted down, needs more time in Reid's offense to fully comprehend it because of it's complexity, the defense isn't good enough to win a playoff game, Andy Reid was holding him back, the WRs needed to get more seperation. I could keep writing, but I'm sure you see the point. As you will see over the course of the season or if you look at Sandy's post history (I have not looked at it yet, so I'm only giving an educated guess) but I'm sure he has posted numerous excuses already. Some people that were Alexsexuals surprisingly believed the excuses (even people in the media) and thought if everything fell into line that ASS11 would lead us to the promise land. Well, that didnt happen, as some of you may know Alex won 1 playoff game in his entire time with KC and to no one's surprise the Alexsexuals blamed everyone but ASS11. Thankfully the Chiefs did something they didn't have the testicular fortitude to do since 1983 and that is draft a 1st round QB. Now that Patrick Mahomes has taken over it has caused a mass exodus of the Alexsexuals, but a few have stayed behind to become trolls and Sandy is one of them. Another thing that has happened since the Messiah has taken over for ASS11 and that is all of the excuses that we were constantly fed were shown to be complete crap. Mr. Mahomes has pretty much the same supporting cast as Alex and no excuses need to be made. His WRs don't drop balls, he has only taken 2 sacks so far this year (Alex was the queen of running from faux pressure and running into a sack), I believe he has only had one ball batted down, he seems to have a better understanding of the playbook than Alex ever did, and Andy Reid has no problem letting Patrick throw it down the field (something Alex was terrified to do). 

So, I come here to thank you all for taking him off of our hands and for giving us a really awesome corner and a draft pick. But I also come to say that I am sorry that your board is infested with Alexsexuals and you got rid of a QB that was better than what you traded for. Alex will never have the type of year that Cousins had for you guys. He's only surpassed 3500 yards one time in his career (well I guess two times 3502 yards one year) and that was when he was surrounded with a top 2 tight end, the rushing title winner, and what I consider the best WR in the game. I would urge you all to try to rid this place of the alex lovers. 

P.S. - Sandy is obsessed with how much Alex makes

P.S.S - The game Alex had today is going to be a very common thing, so might as well brace yourselves for it. 

Good Day!

5 minutes ago, tryingtohelp said:

That thread was over 80 pages long and was much too important of a PSA to get lost, so I figured it needed its own thread

Important? You aren't helping.  We've already been warned by other Cheifs fans when the trade happened, we don't need anymore drama after a lose like that, please stop.

22 minutes ago, tryingtohelp said:

So, I come here to thank you all for taking him off of our hands and for giving us a really awesome corner and a draft pick.

Your definition of Trolling must be very different then mine.  You are very quickly wearing out you're welcome here.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Important? You aren't helping.  We've already been warned by other Cheifs fans when the trade happened, we don't need anymore drama after a lose like that, please stop.

Your definition of Trolling must be very different then mine.  You are very quickly wearing out you're welcome here.

Oh God, you're one of those guys. 

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

Word of advice, wait until at least year 2 before crowning your new franchise QB as your savior.

I'm assuming you're talking about RG3. I loved him out of college and he would have been a franchise QB if not for his injury. He was mishandled and it's unfortunate because he had a ton of talent.

3 minutes ago, tryingtohelp said:

I'm assuming you're talking about RG3. I loved him out of college and he would have been a franchise QB if not for his injury. He was mishandled and it's unfortunate because he had a ton of talent.

RG3 didn't come from a pro-style offense and couldn't figure out how to run it, him passing the blame to other people not being able to stay healthy was just extra.  He mishandled himself, for the love of God don't make this an RG3 thread, too.

1 minute ago, tryingtohelp said:

Well you seem to very emotional about a football game and seem to be very serious on a football message board. Chill out and don't let it get you down dude. 

Not emotional or over serious, you're trolling us and I'm calling you out for it.

2 minutes ago, tryingtohelp said:

Oh God, you're one of those guys. 

There are so many more that look good in their first year and flop once film on them is out. 

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

RG3 didn't come from a pro-style offense and couldn't figure out how to run it, him passing the blame to other people not being able to stay healthy was just extra.  He mishandled himself, for the love of God don't make this an RG3 thread, too.

Not emotional or over serious, you're trolling us and I'm calling you out for it.

I'm not the one who brought him up unless I misinterpreted the guy I quoted. 

You're posts come off very whiny. How very brave of you saving this site from a "troll", such a good white knight

4 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

There are so many more that look good in their first year and flop once film on them is out. 

I don't think it happens as often as you think and the people that flop didnt put up the numbers Mahomes is putting up 

1 minute ago, tryingtohelp said:

I'm not the one who brought him up unless I misinterpreted the guy I quoted. 

You're posts come off very whiny. How very brave of you saving this site from a "troll", such a good white knight

It wasn't specifically meant to be about RG3, it's very common in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Exactly. That’s the way i took it too. Apparently some chiefs fan isn’t able to comprehend that ?

Yep, just too dumb to comprehend that. Still haven't seen all the examples of QBs who started out throwing 10 tds in the first 2 games of their first full season. It must be nice to have a GM who traded a 3rd round pick and a really good young corner for the king of checkdowns and then gave him a 4 yr 94 million contract extension. What makes it even better is you let a better QB walk. Kirk Cousins won with your junk team. I can't wait to see what Alex does with nothing (I guarantee it won't be anything good). So enjoy your 3000 yds and 15 tds. You will be longing for the days Cousins was your QB. Your team won't be better than 6-10 with Smitty at the helm, unless of course you surround him with All-Pros. 

@tryingtohelp for the record i actually agree that Mahomes (right now at least) looks like the real deal. I think the main point @Burgundy Yoda was trying to get across was that yes, while he is looking hot right now, fans don’t know for sure after 1 full season starting, how a first year QB will look for the rest of his career. 

Im probably one of the few that is right there with you in hoping Mahomes has a great career. I enjoy watching these next round of young QBs do things in the league :) 

13 minutes ago, tryingtohelp said:

Yep, just too dumb to comprehend that. Still haven't seen all the examples of QBs who started out throwing 10 tds in the first 2 games of their first full season. It must be nice to have a GM who traded a 3rd round pick and a really good young corner for the king of checkdowns and then gave him a 4 yr 94 million contract extension. What makes it even better is you let a better QB walk. Kirk Cousins won with your junk team. I can't wait to see what Alex does with nothing (I guarantee it won't be anything good). So enjoy your 3000 yds and 15 tds. You will be longing for the days Cousins was your QB. Your team won't be better than 6-10 with Smitty at the helm, unless of course you surround him with All-Pros. 

Reid is playing to Patties strengths right now obviously, as hes an incredible offensive mind. If you think this is sustainable in any way though, you're in for a rude awakening me thinks. 

Are you sure you're not talking about Jason Campbell, because you could substitute his name in to your OP, and it'd be exactly the same thing.

Misery comes in cycles, I guess. I knew what Alex Smith was going into the season though, and have been dead inside since that horrible trade.....so sucks for us.

I switched to the Vikings/Packers game.

Archived