Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XFL To Return In 2020

Dont Taze Me Bro

How many years will the XFL last?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many years will the new XFL last?

• 0 years - will never get started up in 2020
    • 1 year - will fold after one season just like the first time around
    • 2 years - will be slightly better than the first time, make it a second season, but fold after that
    • 3 years - better quality product, will go three seasons, but due to poor decisions (expansion, rule changes, etc.) will fold after that
    • 4+ years - solid product was developed and was successful for at least four seasons (or more) making it a success

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/29/2018 at 2:28 PM, Vilandil Tasardur said:

I definitely think a team in Morgantown and Salt Lake City could do well. Oklahoma City may even be able to support a team. 

Team cities will supposedly be announced in the next couple weeks.

Who is going to get behind the league if they put a team in the district?

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Given that they are playing in Feb, I would expect teams to be in cities with either indoor stadiums or warmer climates....can't see DC getting a team.  No way Snyder lets them use FedEx, plus the Skins are not drawing that well anyways.

WTF?  People who live in the northeast are generally use to the cold.  We're not a bunch of southern California nancies.  Chicago and NYC had teams in the last incarnation of the XFL, which also started in February, and Detroit and Washington, DC were on Vince McMahon's radar for expansion teams back then.  The issue with DC is that RFK is a dump.  Nationals stadium and the new soccer stadium are not out of the question though.

Archived