Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins, halfway through 2017: your new fun stop for wild spasmodic gyrating and posting excitement!---M.E.T.

Tsailand

On 12/11/2017 at 5:04 PM, Tsailand said:

* Casserly's only year with Synder as owner he went 10-6.

If we add that to Marty and Scot's records, we get 35-28-1  =.555.  That's our record under GMs who are at least mostly independent from Dan Snyder.  It's not the Patriots but it's a winning record.

Under Snyder's two puppet GMs we are 95-142 = .401

good lord thats awful.  

someone send this to snyder lol.

Seems as though the other Kirk thread has taken over so as not to derail the enlightening conversation there, I'll post this here...

Appears our QB knows something about how successful teams are built...

Dan Steinberg replied to some other people in the same twitter thread with a screen shot from one his articles, I presume.  Not sure the date of it though but from what Kirk said himself in it, appears he may well indeed like his LTD to come from the Redskins....

DRWiTphXcAIkkOF.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 10:41 PM, joeken24 said:

Anybody see Jimmy Garoppolo play this weekend? My first time.....not impressed. I don't like his size or arm strength. Seems to be a bit of gunslinger. I like that. But all in all, he doesn't strike me as the guy to replace Kirk if he walks. I'd rather Colt take over as a place holder.

He's the same size as Cousins.

5 hours ago, RonBurgandy said:

Everyone scoffed at me when i said this. Point proven. 

:rofl89:

Kirk Cousins played at an elite level the final half of the 2015 season and I can all but guarantee you were certainly one of the ones insistent that you needed to see more.

Even if, and that's still a big if, in the event that Jimmy ends up going on to a HOF career, you can't hang your hat on the one time one of your flailing opinions ends up right.  

6 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

:rofl89:

Kirk Cousins played at an elite level the final half of the 2015 season and I can all but guarantee you were certainly one of the ones insistent that you needed to see more.

Even if, and that's still a big if, in the event that Jimmy ends up going on to a HOF career, you can't hang your hat on the one time one of your flailing opinions ends up right.  

You seem very insightful. This board is honered to have a fella like you. Keep up the good work. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • zoony locked this topic

Archived