Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk and Trent

joeken24

I was watching my handy dandy NFL Mobile app of last weeks game. I normally watch the coach 22 to see more details of the game (see if WR are winning, what the line is doing on run plays, etc.). But this time, I watched the full game. BTW, in retrospect, I hope this is a wake up call for Kirk as he progresses to being a QB that extends plays. He did do that in this game (all be it under duress). 

But here's what I'd like for you guys to see. Its at the end of the play. Kirk is ripping into Trent.....

What do you make of it and what does this say about Kirk?

I played QB through college and one thing that was always taught to the players was that the QB was in charge of the huddle. That would normally extend to the offense as a whole. But I found this peculiar.

Thought?

15 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It looks like a QB communicating with his left tackle.  I don't get it.

I get the in game communication. I suppose its the way in which its communicated. That looked more like a guy that was fed up.

We hear how great Trent is, but I'm just wondering if Kirk is losing patience with something Trent may not be doing. We normally look at the line as a whole over individual missed assignments that make the line look bad. Trent is beast, I get that. But we aren't in the film room.

Archived