Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Destiny 2 - Xbox One/PS4/PC

Dont Taze Me Bro

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

I thought the first quest to get the MIDA Multi-tool was a power level 260 in the EDZ. If I could get mini-tool before doing that 260 mission I'll definitely do it. I've seen a lot of mini-tools in PvP. I'm currently at 250, so I should be at 260 very soon anyway. 

From what I read, it was level 20, complete the main story quests and all the side quests in the EDZ, which includes Enhance (which is a recommend power level of 260).  When Enhance is completed the Mida Mini-Tool is a reward.  Then you go to the gunsmith, get another quest called Sight, Shoot, Repeat.  Which is various kills with a Scout Rifle.  Turn that in to Banshee-44, get another quest called Under the Hood where you dismantle 5 blue or purple weapons, turn it in, get another one from him called The Fall Will Kill You where you have to get 50 airborne SMG kills.  Then turn it in and he gives you the Mida Multi-Tool.

My problem is I'm at 235 power.  Hoping to get into the 240s tonight and retry Enhance.  It was damn near impossible at 220 power, even the easiest low level mobs were ripping me apart on health.  It felt like quicksand going from 220-235 in power level.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Yall are so much stronger than me it makes me sick. 

Also not one of you ass-wipes has sent me a friend request on PSN yet. YourBuddyNorvell

Image result for oh no you didnt animated gif

Add me on PS4 - DontTazeMeBroski

I've been trying to just focus on leveling to be able to hang in there with Code and clan and keep up with the game.  Also, I play a lot where I don't mic up cause I usually have TV on in the background.  

I got the midi tool, but I have to admit I don't really understand infusion so I'm stuck at power level 267. I'm guessing since you can only wear one exotic armor, you want to find exotics and infuse them into your legendarys. Only problem is I have two exotic chest pieces 267 and 270 but can't infuse it into my level 265 legendary chest piece. Says base power is too low which doesn't make sense to me because the power level of both those pieces is higher? Anyone know?

*edit* ok I think I get it, I didn't see that some of my armor has a +5 defense modification. I've been able to infuse items of the same power before though so that's the last thing I really don't understand. It does seem my assumption was correct that the aim now is to infuse exoctic gear into my legendaries. 

So, I was able to complete the Enhance mission (the first two parts) with power level 236 and using two blue weapons.  Started the third part at 245 power and made it through, got kinda lucky as I was chasing the final boss (big eyeball ****er) some people were in the area and helped kill it.  Got the mida mini-tool and quest to start towards the Mida Multi-Tool.  

All done with Titan Striker too, solo for the most part.

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So, I was able to complete the Enhance mission (the first two parts) with power level 236 and using two blue weapons.  Started the third part at 245 power and made it through, got kinda lucky as I was chasing the final boss (big eyeball ****er) some people were in the area and helped kill it.  Got the mida mini-tool and quest to start towards the Mida Multi-Tool.  

All done with Titan Striker too, solo for the most part.

Yeah that's where I am, I have to get the precision kills but I took a break and went into the crucible. I upped my origin story to 265 and was using that and the mini tool. Had some good outings. Really like the Rampage feature on origin story.

Got the Mida Multi-Tool the other night.  Started the quest to get the Strum and Drang last night.  Gonna probably take a while since one of the missions is to have 5 legendary engrams decoded and 1 exotic.  Even though the ones you get from the rewards/reputation for the Crucible, Vanguard, etc. count when you collect the engram, it's all luck if you get an exotic one, which will probably hold up my progress.

I haven't gotten to that part of the quest yet and didn't know that turning in tokens and getting those engrams counted, ended up getting some exotic leg armor right before I found out :(

Loving this game so far though.  Need to do the quest for the Rat King too.  

Also, can't wait for the return of Xur tomorrow.  

https://www.vg247.com/2017/09/14/destiny-2-xur-location-currency-legendary-shards-exotics/

Is there anything I need to know for the raid? I'm currently 270 and is it like an MMORPG dungeon where if you try to enjoy the game doing it blind they get royally ****ed off because you didn't spend a couple hours learning the encounter reading/watching someone else do it? Also, it seems unless I have just been unlucky the game doesn't matchmake for you if you want to do the nightfall as I've been dropped in solo twice. Do you need to make your own strike team first before doing both of these encounters? I've actually gotten decent at PVP competitive where I'm 4 times out of 5 a 2:1 ratio at least which I guess is good and doesn't make me want to rage quit at least.

4 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Nightfall you have to create your own firetea...yez a lot of people don't like to carry others or teach unless you specifically get in squad and make it known. Some don't some do.

I figured maybe this early on it would be fine for the most part but I guess I'll look into it. Also hoping Xur can help me out with some upgrades because I'm seriously considering at this point to make a 2nd Titan. Seems the payoff long run will be worth it. I've gotten up to 273 but had to equip different weapons I don't like as much so my exotic drops are higher power.

5 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Is there somewhere that shows you your time left on the fireteam medallion or is it just a straight 4 hours real time from using them?

When you open your character screen there should be a small triangle to the right of your weapon slots.  Hover over it ant it tells you what is activated and how much time is left.

Just now, Xameil said:

What time?

What time will you be free? Its a money saving weekend so we will be in the house all night anyway. After meal prep and the gym im basically free all night. 

So....anytime after about 9:30? Does that work for you? Im flexible. 

56 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What time will you be free? Its a money saving weekend so we will be in the house all night anyway. After meal prep and the gym im basically free all night. 

So....anytime after about 9:30? Does that work for you? Im flexible. 

It really depends on the family on what time I log on tonight. I'm also only lol 16...but I may be able to bring my clanmates in as well to help.

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

It really depends on the family on what time I log on tonight. I'm also only lol 16...but I may be able to bring my clanmates in as well to help.

dude if we cant get anyone to run it with us we can just power level doing some strikes and or public events. Ill still benefit from either and they are fun as hell. 16 wont be enough to even let you in the Nightfall I dont think but we can group up regardless. 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

dude if we cant get anyone to run it with us we can just power level doing some strikes and or public events. Ill still benefit from either and they are fun as hell. 16 wont be enough to even let you in the Nightfall I dont think but we can group up regardless. 

Ok. Add me. Xam333

I've actually leveled fairly fast, plus got all 3 subclasses...1 maxed, 1 halfway, the 3rd I need to finish unlocking.

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

@Dont Taze Me Bro Trying to run this nightfall tonight/at some point. You down? Anyone else on PS4 wanna run it? 

Also not being able to talk/voice chat is perfect for me cause I usually will have the GF in my ear anyway. 

I'm down.  Should be on most of the night, breaking for dinner at some point.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I haven't even tried. Yet. And my bad about last week. Went out for a drink or 2 or 17 and things got a little out of hand after that. 

It's all good bro, I indulged in drinking and completing that quest for the exotic hand cannon and starting the Rat King Quest, next thing I know it's 2:30 am :ols:

Archived