Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Destiny 2 - Xbox One/PS4/PC

Dont Taze Me Bro

56 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ugh, Xur......another power weapon.  Where is that exotic auto-rifle I crave so much?   Anyone done the Leviathan Raid yet?  @codeorama 

How do you even start it?  Do you have to be in a fireteam first?  Cause I never saw a link for it on the map, it just shows in my challenges drop down list.

Which auto rifle you looking for DTMB?

as for the raid, yes, you have to be on a fire team to start it and there is another requirement to gain access to it, although I do not recall what it is. 

50 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Which auto rifle you looking for DTMB?

as for the raid, yes, you have to be on a fire team to start it and there is another requirement to gain access to it, although I do not recall what it is. 

Sweet Business is the one I was wanting.  I've seen some Hard Lights in the Crucible too.

52 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Sweet Business is the one I was wanting.  I've seen some Hard Lights in the Crucible too.

It dropped for me last night after doing a quest. Haven’t tried it in the crucible yet though. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I got Hard light to drop but its only 240. I still think I love it enough to spend time to get it up there though. 

So far the one Xur sold last week is epic. Its the Gally of this generation lol

Pretty sure he sold the Merciless last week. It’s a fusion rifle and nothing like the Gjallorhorn.  I have had the merciless drop twice and I’m not digging it. 

12 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Pretty sure he sold the Merciless last week. It’s a fusion rifle and nothing like the Gjallorhorn.  I have had the merciless drop twice and I’m not digging it. 

Merciless is great for DPSing a boss. The fire rate increases with non-lethal shots, so it's great for ripping down heavy's. Long initial charge time though, so may not be great for PvP.

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Merciless is great for DPSing a boss. The fire rate increases with non-lethal shots, so it's great for ripping down heavy's. Long initial charge time though, so may not be great for PvP.

I found the Merciless to not be very good in PvP.  But I'm making sure I buy all the weapons Xur sells each week, not gonna miss out one something and never get it to drop like in Destiny.

16 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Should have clarified a bit better. I have yet to try the Merciless in pvp so I can’t comment until I do. 

I will tell you one exotic that is great in pvp and that is the Graviton Lance. 

55 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Yea when I compared it to Gally this is what I meant. All classes I think (I know for a fact that Titan and Hunter do) have a auto reload skill that allows for Merciless to become.....well literally merciless. The more shots you fire without a killing blow the stronger it gets. 

So imagine raid boss, 3 merciless', and the titan half shield that lets you auto reload. You are burning yellows down in seconds. 

I haven't tried it in PvP but I assume it is useless as you won't get a guardian standing there letting you are it up like that. 

On 9/22/2017 at 1:43 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ugh, Xur......another power weapon.  Where is that exotic auto-rifle I crave so much?   Anyone done the Leviathan Raid yet?  @codeorama 

How do you even start it?  Do you have to be in a fireteam first?  Cause I never saw a link for it on the map, it just shows in my challenges drop down list.

Yeah, we have done the raid about 5-6 times.  Pretty easy now.  You have to have a fire team, there is no matchmaking, nor should there be.  It requires a ridiculous amount of teamwork and communication. There will be "Guided games" where you have to have a mic and you match up with a group and have the opportunity to work together or decide if its not a good match.

If you want to do the raid, we can do it.  In our clan, there are a lot of good raiders.  If you let me know when you are available, I can help you and get a strong group of 5 so it will be easy, then you can put together your own group once you know what to do.  

On 9/22/2017 at 5:19 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I found the Merciless to not be very good in PvP.  But I'm making sure I buy all the weapons Xur sells each week, not gonna miss out one something and never get it to drop like in Destiny.

Merciless is the new gjallarhorn. It is hard to beat in PVE.  For PVP, the best powerweapons are the main ingredient, the trials shotgun, raid sniper or any suros sniper, critical sass....

Right now, the best auto rifle is not sweet business, its Euriel's Gift. It has the range of a scout rifle and 2 stability perks.  I have a feeling it will get nerfed.  It is overpowered in both PVP and PVE.  

It takes us right at an hour to finish the raid with all 6 of us that are experienced.  With 2 noobs, probably and hour and a half if they can follow directions.

3 Flawless Trials runs so far and all three characters at 303 light or higher.  

Archived