Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Training Camp & Preseason Twitter Thread

TSO

https://twitter.com/jdonaldsonCSN/status/892874964038234113

Here we come! #Redskins Training Camp Daily with @EIGHTTODANINE #nfl #trainingcamp @CSNMA @CSNRedskins

DGQhCxYUAAExVCI.jpg
Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter  1m1 minute ago
Chargers second-round pick, Forrest Lamp, is now out for season and their first-round pick, Mike Williams, can't be counted on for season.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 1h1 hour ago

Doing a Redskins mailbag for Sat. Need a strong question. Please use #jkmailbag. 1st answer: No, because they'll rest starters in Week 17.

Redskins Gold Pants @SkinsGoldPants 54m54 minutes ago

#jkmailbag - An issue the past few years has been clock management. I think Gruden admitted as much. Will they assign that role to someone?

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 28m28 minutes ago

you'd be amazed at how poorly just about every team does in this area. Even Belichick has had his share of issues here.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Rookie linebacker Ryan Anderson was asked what words he had for linebacker Mason Foster, a University of Washington product, upon first meeting him. Anderson's Alabama team, of course, beat Washington, 24-7, in the semifinal last season en route to a national championship. "There wasn't much to say," Anderson said. "You all saw the game."

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins rookie linebacker Ryan Anderson said the toughest part of his transition to the NFL has been the competition. "I'm not taking no reps against any freshmen coming out of high school," he said. Anderson has shown a lot of strength, in both the pass and run defense. At this point he's a backup, but he has worked with the starters on occasion.

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 50m50 minutes ago

Redskins LB Martrell Spaight (hamstring) will not practice this afternoon. He said he will try to go Saturday (Friday off day) or Sunday.

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 43m43 minutes ago

Those Bama guys really don't like to talk much do they? Both Allen and Anderson have been short and to the point in pressers so far.

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 21h21 hours ago

On the far end of the field they are throwing tackling dummies at Cousins as he rolls out to pass. Testing focus, I guess.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 22h22 hours ago

#Redskins HC Jay Gruden on Trent Williams: "I think he might be a vegan. Whatever that means."

18 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

Rohan played in the CFL in my hometown in Ottawa.  Was a great story and fun to have him here in 1995, despite the lousy team and horrendous front office.

Ironically Dexter Manley also played here, 2 years before Rohan.

Archived