Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Training Camp & Preseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 2h2 hours ago

Heading to training camp. Feels like Frostburg weather.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 2h2 hours ago

Redskins sked: 10:35 am walk through; Pryor at podium; 3 pm practice. Weather: perfect.

Master TesfatsionVerified account @MasterTes 56m56 minutes ago

Need a #Redskins related question to kick off the live blog. Please send me questions that don't stink ?

It should be noted that there was some good info mixed in with the banter with me, JP, and @Mitch_Tischler

Rich Tandler added,

CSN RedskinsVerified account @CSNRedskins
ICYMI: New #RedskinsTalk podcast—come for @J_No24 talking to @JPFinlayCSN, stay for the witty banter later on. http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-redskins/new-redskinstalk-podcast-josh-norman-talks-interceptions-penalties-and-winning 

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 31m31 minutes ago

Redskins walkthrough done. No casualties. Boxing drill by D-line aftewards is pretty cool. Wouldn't want one of those punches hitting me.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 1h1 hour ago

Maybe 300 at Redskins walkthrough. Best sign: "Welcome back Junior."

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 17m17 minutes ago

Terrelle Pryor on working out with Antonio Brown: "It changed my whole persective" Called him a freak in terms of his talent #Redskins

Jay @RedskinsCult 25m25 minutes ago

Jay Retweeted Mike Jones

Let me help: Start with Ryan Grant

Jay added,

Mike JonesVerified account @MikeJonesWaPo
Pryor: "The Redskins have a problem. We have some depth" at receiver. Says it's going to be hard to decide on cuts.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins receiver Terrelle Pryor said of coach Jay Gruden, "I was with Andrew Hawkins in Cleveland and all he did was rave about coach Jay Gruden. I have a Redskins buddy who said, 'Jay was one of the best coaches I played for.' I love talking to the guy. I can't wait to get to meetings to here him talk. He's so funny."

Redskins receiver Terrelle Pryor said one reason he posts video of his workouts is to inspire others. "So many kids in poverty are trying to find a way out," Pryor said. "I work hard so why not show people."

The Redskins' defensive linemen worked on their hands -by doing some boxing after practice. They spent a good 10 minutes working on different boxing techniques -various jabs, for example.

Archived