Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Masters Golf Tournament

RemoveSnyder

7 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Phil shoots a 71 today. 

-1 under after round 1. 

Lefty looked good today.  I'm optimistic.  

Hoffman can go really low when he gets hot.  The round he shot today was insane.  So impressive.

That 9 spot Spieth hung on 15 was brutal.  I am always amazed at how humbling the game of golf can be.  Especially on the hallowed grounds of Augusta.  

Betting note:  You can still get McGirt at 35-1.  I'm gonna lay a bit there as well.  Dude is from Lumberton, NC.  First time at Augusta but he has won on tour.    

Amazing round by Hoffman yesterday, but he's the kind of guy who can do that...great ball striker, and when he's rolling it well, can go low. His short game will catch up with him at Augusta eventually though, I believe. He went really low first round a few weeks ago (60), but didn't factor at the end. Thinking it'll be the same here.

I also think that Rory's move to get back to level par after being +3 through 12 bodes well for his chances.

Should be a barn burner with so many bunched tightly below Hoffman. I'll be rooting for Phil to duplicate Jack's feat of winning at 46. Go old dudes!!

Some serious star power at the top, should make for a fun Sunday. Glad I got a round in yesterday. 

Get some work done around the beach house, then kick back with some T-bones on the grill, and what I hope will be a thrilling Masters Sunday duel.

Love to see Spieth get hot early, but Rose looks locked in.

Our grandson's birthday party is usually held on Masters Sunday every year, where the kids are running around bananas and we adults watch the final round in the living room while trying to keep an eye on....WHAT'S GOING ON?

Well, he's old enough to decide that he didn't want a party this year.  (He's also old enough to turn down yard-mowing money, too..."I don't work on spring break" is what he told his mother, she grounded him for breaking his word, then he tells my husband, "I didn't know I was gonna get money!") 

So, a lazy Masters Sunday it will be. :cheers:

Archived