Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FBGP's Building Through the NFL Draft: Redskins

EmDiggy

We were like human turnstiles last year on the DL.  With the present talent in our division at RB and likely acquisitions coming we sure as hell better pick up some guys that can come off blocks and tackle the RB's or it is going to be another very agitating season when the D hits the field.  It's a deep D class.  The ugh part is seeing what Dannie and Bruce do......

I like the foster selection, but every other pick seems to be an insurance pick. White in round 2, do we really need one unless Breeland leaves? Brad Kaaya round 3, do we really need him unless Kirk is gone? Round 4, TE, do we need him unless Reed is injured? Then the RB, 5' 6", is this in case Chris Thompson leaves? 

I feel like we have so many issues straight up the middle of our defense, that it's incredibly for us to be bullied. We're also a bit slow as well. 

45 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Round 4, TE, do we need him unless Reed is injured? 

I feel like we have so many issues straight up the middle of our defense, that it's incredibly for us to be bullied. We're also a bit slow as well. 

Reed has shown a history of getting concussions and missing games, pretty much every year, so i actually like the Round 4 pick but I do not think he will be there in Rd. 4.  

I agree we are a bit slow.   But the D issues start up front.  Some of the DB's in the league look good because their D Line's are very good.   We desperately need a couple of big guy's upfront that have demonstrated an ability to stop the run and get after the QB. 

Archived