Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personal favor. U.S to Canada shipping.

Die Hard

On occasion, I like to order items from Amazon.com (Amazon.ca is great... but doesn't have the selection that you enjoy) but sellers won't ship to Canada. I'm hoping to find someone to help a Redskins brother out :-) I promise not to inundate you with requests... it's about 2x/year tops. Small items that will be easy to ship. Nothing urgent. You order item and ship to yourself.... I'll repay through Paypal to cover the cost.... and you ship to me. We can go over details later.

Just looking for one volunteer... but a recognizable (ie. long-time) poster... who wants some karma points :-)

13 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

On occasion, I like to order items from Amazon.com (Amazon.ca is great... but doesn't have the selection that you enjoy) but sellers won't ship to Canada. I'm hoping to find someone to help a Redskins brother out :-) I promise not to inundate you with requests... it's about 2x/year tops. Small items that will be easy to ship. Nothing urgent. You order item and ship to yourself.... I'll repay through Paypal to cover the cost.... and you ship to me. We can go over details later.

Just looking for one volunteer... but a recognizable (ie. long-time) poster... who wants some karma points :-)

Not sure how it would work, but sure.

Archived