Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Singer George Michael has died aged 53, his publicist has said.

aREDSKIN

17 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'd say it's more about how you worded it in a condescending/unaccepting way, rather than just speculating that he might have died from AIDS.  Just an outside observation.

Oh. Well, there was no ill intent. I mean, I don't agree with the type of lifestyle he supposedly led. But at the end of the day, I really couldn't care less what people do in their lives, as long as it doesn't affect me. I certainly didn't hate the guy. He was a very talented man. 

Speculation is a heart issue.

Experiencing my brother's death, it can be sudden. He could have passed at home if the ambulance didn't get there. He coded twice on the way to the hospital. 

Michael's heart could have been damaged due to drug use and his weight gain that's been reported.

Not every gay person has AIDS, in fact, more people are living with proper treatment as soon as possible. It's not like back in the day when Reagan couldn't even say AIDS or HIV.

Being "Reported" a heroin overdose. Just speculation and conjecture at theis point IMO.

However, multiple reports in British newspapers Tuesday morning allege that the iconic “Last Christmas” singer, who was caught smoking crack cocaine in a public toilet in 2008, had been struggling with addiction and substance abuse in his final days.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/27/did-george-michael-battle-a-secret-heroin-addiction.html

21 hours ago, velocet said:

I think the  artist was a total stone cold lock badass because I wasn't anywhere about his tunes and yet I'm compelled to acknowledge his virtuosity.

He had a phenomenal voice.  Used inflection well, and enunciated words well. 

19 hours ago, aREDSKIN said:

Being "Reported" a heroin overdose. Just speculation and conjecture at theis point IMO.

However, multiple reports in British newspapers Tuesday morning allege that the iconic “Last Christmas” singer, who was caught smoking crack cocaine in a public toilet in 2008, had been struggling with addiction and substance abuse in his final days.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/27/did-george-michael-battle-a-secret-heroin-addiction.html

That was, unfortunately, where I was going.  It was an accidental OD

He is probably the only guy who has sold 100 million albums that I genuinely felt sorry for. Not so much with his Wham & Faith days, but everything after that you could tell the guy was just very depressed. First, he had to be a bit confused with his sexual identity. Having literally every girl on the planet want you, but to be gay and not let anybody know would be challenging. Then he met the love of his life and that guy died of AIDS a year or so later. Then his mother who he was very, very close to died and that ****ed him up. Then the incident in the bathroom at the park in Hollywood that led to him being gay being the biggest story of that week around the world. Probably not how he would've liked to come out. There was actually a funny interview with him talking about it and at the point he was in the police station he didn't think it would be a very big deal because nobody would find out. Then when they were releasing him there were helicopters and **** hovering outside the police station and it was media pandemonium. Oh, I forgot to mention the huge lawsuit he was involved in with Sony records that he lost. Then his drug arrests. Then about a half dozen car wrecks where he tore up half the city while he was clearly ****ed up when driving (usually on GHB). Then he got pneumonia and almost died. Not long after he was released from the hospital (in what I think was a suicide attempt) he "fell out" of the car he was riding in at full speed on a London motorway and smashed his head pretty bad. 

Just a bunch of negative things and you could tell it really took a toll on him. I'm sure he probably had done so much E that it would be very difficult for your body to even allow you to be happy unless you were on some strong stuff. I just felt bad for him because if you watch his interviews while he is always polite and forthcoming to the interviewer you could just tell he was NOT happy with life. It's really sad.

Archived