Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

3 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

I just had to drop him too.  I suggest picking up fat rob.  He should be available in most leagues if they are not all skins fans.

Definitely will drop him soon.

If we were doing things normally in our league, I would be stuck with him.

However, since we had to do our draft a week earlier (normally, we wouldn't have had our draft until the Sunday before the season started) than we wanted due to a couple of our members being out of town this weekend (before the final preseason game and before the final cuts), we made an agreement that any player on your team that is injured or cut before the season starts, can be replaced. 

Met katieledecky today great being around great people #HTTR #USA 5-Time Olympic Gold Medalist… https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ6ITNPjN7I/ 

Rich Tandler Retweeted Mike Klis

Another RB who could be of interest to the Redskins.

Rich Tandler added,

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
Broncos have released RB Ronnie Hillman. #9sports

Rich Tandler Retweeted Adam Schefter

The #Redskins had some interest when he was a free agent. Ended up re-signing with Ravens.

Rich Tandler added,

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Surprise cut of day: Ravens released RB Justin Forsett, league source tells ESPN.

Focus Time ... Gotta be the best I can!! Bye bye to twitter for a while ✊?

Shawn Spencer Retweeted Ed Werder

Team announced signing on twitter 50 minutes earlier. Social media job about to open up in Dallas.

Shawn Spencer added,

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
#Cowboys insist they haven't violated #NFL protocol, saying backup QB Mark Sanchez still has not signed. Discussing 1-year deal
24 retweets 30 likes

#Redskins Roster Breakdown: Offense QBs: 3 RBs: 4 WRs: 6 TEs: 3 OL: 9 http://redsk.in/2bMDwCP 

Crdg7SeXYAAuDBe.jpg

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

One defensive player who really earned his way onto the Redskins' roster: safety Deshazor Everett. Until recently, the talk inside the building was that the Redskins would take only four safeties (and therefore 10 defensive backs) and seven defensive linemen. But Everett continued to stand out on special teams and also made big plays on defense forcing them to keep him and go with six linemen. He moved to safety from corner after this past season. Everett provides a lot of energy on special teams and should help that group be a strong one.

giphy.gif

The final whistle has blown. The twitter thread era is over,  training camp has ended..........hope you learned a lot this summer,  made new friends, I know I did. Had some great times and shared some sad times.

...and remember however tough or unfair life is to you at times, you are not a ****ing cowboys fan. That alone should carry to your grave with a smile

#HTTR

Every great time should end like this........................

Great job, SWFL, for all your contributions to the board, and way to end the Twitter thread with some fireworks, that was one heck of a ride the last few pages! 

And, Hap, like I've told you before, you're the MVP of ES and it's not even close. Irreplaceable. Thank you for all you do. :)

• TK locked this topic

Archived