Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hypothetical- Internment Camps/Militarized Police- How far does it go, until you stand against it?

Koolblue13

I'm sorry that you have nobody you care about or cares about you. Maybe one day you won't be as lonely and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Meanwhile I've got my priorities straight and don't let myself be bothered by ignorant comments by internet trolls.

Taking a stand for others, means you care about more than just yourself, not that you don't care about anyone.

Taking your family and moving away is selfish.

Just saw that. Good, you deserved it. I'm done if you are.

Actually,you two are done and "if you are" isn't an option. My recommendation is to stay the hell away from each other on the board as much as possible. Certainly stay away from the thread. Thanks for taking the recommendation in advance. We now take you back to your regularly scheduled......whatever the hell this thread is.  :) 

Actually,you two are done and "if you are" isn't an option. My recommendation is to stay the hell away from each other on the board as much as possible. Certainly stay away from the thread. Thanks for taking the recommendation in advance. We now take you back to your regularly scheduled......whatever the hell this thread is. :)

it's good times man. This thread is good times. Ols

2 days away from football.

Taking a stand for others, means you care about more than just yourself, not that you don't care about anyone.

so you want to reject the refugees  :D

As someone that basically said they'd leave... yeah... it is selfish.

If i looked around me and saw a bunch of awesome people that were just being screwed over then I'd probably feel different. But I look around me and see a government that functions the way we deserve it to function. A country of consumerism, one where most people's perspectives are limited to what they experience/need, and these two things dominate the mindset for freaking everything... one where the government has incredibly low approval ratings but each rep has great approval and reelection stats in their own districts (we have a problem, but i'm/my rep are not to blame), and generally speaking a society easily driven by fear...

So if that same government devolved into rounding up citizens and putting them in cages then I'd have to think about how we got here, and whether I'm really interested in putt my life (and my family members' lives) on the line to save whatever the hell the country is at that point.

Of course, there's a pretty good argument that if we ever did get to that point the ability to leave would be gone so you'd pretty much have to fight. *shrug*

There are definitely times I'd prefer to leave and live on an island with my family and friends and the rest of the world can go to hell. (half joking)

Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!Radical Islamic Terrorists!!!

There.

Problem solved.

You may return to the safety of your homes.

You're welcome.

“This is a president highly respected by all; he did the same thing,” Mr. Trump said. The nation was at war in the 1940s, he said, and it is now “at war with radical Islam.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-muslims.html

Why is it crazy to be concerned that Trump might do something he actually seems to speak positively of?

Cuz Trump wont do any of the nonsense he says he's gonna do.

Archived