Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Panthers Game Thread

JJredskins00

well, I have seen people post complaints about Ramsey today and he has not been on his game, but that offensive line has gotten absolutely ZERO movement up front against the Carolina front seven. Canidate has been getting 1 or 2 yards per charge.

not the way to help out a young qb.

Originally posted by BleedBurgundy&Gold

Did anyone on this board ACTUALLY think we would stop them on 4th and goal........NO!!!!

Nope....I'm usually sitting on the edge of my seat yelling, "Come on D. Come on D! We can stop them."

I just sat back with a smirk on my face, thinking, "They'll get this TD."

This game is over. I have no faith at all anymore.

We have been beaten on the bootleg pass. Much different call there. So now your beating up on Edwards for beign a sucky coach, but I know if we go a few pages back your blaming the players and not the coaches. Why dont you just disown the redskins for sucking at every level and save us from this constant whining

Originally posted by Sarge

I guess this starts the "Bad Half" for the Defense.

:laugh:

Exactly! A fan would like to think, 'we'll turn this around'. But, you know what? I'm tired. I'm tired of thinking we're worth a damn anymore. We have no passion. We can't put a consistent season together. It's been a decade of frustration and embarassment.

Originally posted by Cope

We have been beaten on the bootleg pass. Much different call there. So now your beating up on Edwards for beign a sucky coach, but I know if we go a few pages back your blaming the players and not the coaches. Why dont you just disown the redskins for sucking at every level and save us from this constant whining

It's not much different - the fake is the same.

Hey, if you don't like my posts, then don't read 'em. It's a free country, you know?

Archived