Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Panthers Game Thread

JJredskins00

Originally posted by SkinsNumberOne

Hmm I wonder if Panthers fans are on this board or are going to see this thread later... they are going to love reading this type of stuff regardless of the outcome...

What's the point in having a cannon for an arm when there's nothing upstairs to control it? That's what's been happening for most of this season.

Delhomme, to his credit, is playing relatively well.

Halftime thoughts:

Gardner is having one of his off days. I'd take him out and look more to DMac and P.Johnson.

Give Friedman some Red Bull or something.

Canidate is once again ineffective. I say go with Rock. I know he fumbled, and I think that was just bad karma (it's all our fault for saying all week that Davis was going to do it). We need to change it up a little.

From what I've seen the defense is kicking some tail! Our interior Oline Dockery and Lennie...ughhhh..Ramsey, my god....horrible. Trung running is like giving up our first downs. How many times does it take to realize our running game with trung sucks! Rock fumbling..what can I say..horrible..the ball laid there for about 3 seconds before anyone covered it. Couple coaching mistakes too..Bruuuce looks good and whoever made that knockout of jake's hands. Smoot,Bowen,Iffy,Dalton looking spectacular. Champ..you got make that INT!!!!!!!

Delhomme is playing well? He is directly responsible for us scoring 3 points. At least Ramsey hasn't cost with turnovers.

It seems that after the initial bad pass by Ramsey to Coles that they haven't taken any shots after that. Maybe take a few shots downfield to start the half and if one of them is successful then Ramsey will gain confidence and get into rhythm.

Originally posted by CrankyTodd

Yeah, but that includes things like running from our own end zone to compensate for stupid calls on previous plays, and the oh so briliant 5-yard QB draw on 3rd and goal from the 9.

Am I crazy or were they maybe setting up a FG? I mean, did they think that had a good chance of scoring? Maybe they figured that even if it gets stopped, it's a straight shot for the FG that close up...

Umm..Delhomme's team understands the importance of trying to run the ball. We don't. After last week's game,you'd think that Rock would be carrying the ball. I have no idea what they see in Trung. As a third down back,I'd say yeah put him in there. But as an every down guy,right now,Rock needs to be the man.

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

What's the point in having a cannon for an arm when there's nothing upstairs to control it? That's what's been happening for most of this season.

dude thats over the line

Ramsey is a 2nd year QB under a tremedous rush most times, he is having some growing pains, and is having a bad game so far today, but there is no sense in attacking him personally

Archived