Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Panthers Game Thread

JJredskins00

Originally posted by GoSkins

We F_cking suck! Period! I'm going to make sure I jump on every opponent's MB from here on out and congratulate them on a win before we play them. WE SUCK!

3-3 tied with a divison leader and we suck?

we have beat 2 other div leaders.... NE & seatle

we are up and down to much, but we don't suck

Originally posted by GoSkins

We F_cking suck! Period! I'm going to make sure I jump on every opponent's MB from here on out and congratulate them on a win before we play them. WE SUCK!

OK everyone calm down at least we are in the game.

I guess the Redskins are about the least frustrating thing in world compared to spending 2 hours on a homework problem only to find out that there was a misprint in the book. Man that was a fun saturday night.

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

I hope we see Hasselbeck in the second half. Damn, I wish we had this kid Delhome instead of Ramsey.

Hmm I wonder if Panthers fans are on this board or are going to see this thread later... they are going to love reading this type of stuff regardless of the outcome...

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

I hope we see Hasselbeck in the second half. Damn, I wish we had this kid Delhome instead of Ramsey.

delhome sucks... he couldn't beat out Wuerffel while they were both with the saints

and he has a candy arm

Oakton are you ever a skins fan? I mean every damn week when anything is going right you come here and just bash away. Players have bad games, players **** up, you just can't call for their heads every damn week. Go play madden or something if you want me to be like this, or just take a deep breath and hope for a turn around.

Don't worry about Go Skins....he jumps the gun all the time.

This was something he wrote last year......this one always stuck out.

Brave,

Congrats on your 5000th!

========================================

Bufford...Are you serious? Are you watching the same 'Skins team I am? You don't think the Rams can come in and simply hand us our 7th loss of the season? Wake up!

Wuerffel will probably be starting. Not only that, but Spurrier thinks he's back in preseason, as he might switch up QBs the second half. To top things off, we have a disgruntled RB and an exhausted defense. We're toast! Plain and simple.

I don't care about wet fields and indoor RBs. If Faulk starts, he has the potential to burn us -- wet field or Astroturf. Lucky for us, our run defense is a lot better, so there IS a glimmer of hope there.

I predicted the loss against the Giants. I was right.

I predict a loss against the Rams simply because we have no more motivation. These losses weigh heavily on the players and they are just too damn confused by the carousel and they can't gel.

Everyone pull the freakin' veils from across your eyes. This season goes down like this: 5-11. We've got one more left in us against Houston. We get swept by the Giants and 'Girls.

The 'Girls? YES! The 'Girls!! They find the motivation they need to score points. The motivation against an emotionally, physically whipped team. They find the motivation on Turkey Day. Then they finish us off at the end of the season when we're all wallowing in self-doubt and confusion, as usual.

Rams -- 31

'Skins -- 10

Oakton, he didn't make it as a receiver because of more than just hands. He doesn't have NFL type WR hands. But good for a CB. He also didn't have the toughness or catching concentration to be a WR. Plus, making a catch (or INT, in this case) is harder to do while jumping a route rather than running a route. As far as being a returning, it has to do with concentration. I have the hands to catch a punt. But not everyone has the concentration to catch it, find a hole, and get moving.

Archived