Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we'll beat the Panthers

TK

bubba, I hate to say this......

but in the carolinas there are two typesof people. The young urban professionals lining the cities who haven't been in the area long, and the hicks in the outskirts.

And there are two teams that people root for, the redskins and panthers. When you realize which is which, your picture is much less funny....

-DB

Originally posted by DrunkenBoxer

but in the carolinas there are two typesof people. The young urban professionals lining the cities who haven't been in the area long, and the hicks in the outskirts.

And there are two teams that people root for, the redskins and panthers. When you realize which is which, your picture is much less funny....

-DB

Isn't that a Howard Dean quote? :laugh:

Originally posted by DrunkenBoxer

-DB

Bubba, stop posting pictures of Drunken's family. You're hurting his feelings. :silly:

Originally posted by Blondie

I recognize I am the resident blonde here, but I don't understand why fans of opposing teams come to this site, then complain about us having a good time at their teams expense.

Well, duh. Isn't that what we are suppose to do?

Blondie

exactly!!

It is good natured ribbing, unfortunately most are not like flowtrain who jumped in with some funny images from his teams point of view.

some people need to lighten up

If the Skins beat the Panthers I'll have new respect for Spurrier. Two of the Skins biggest weaknesses (protecting against the pass rush and stopping the run) are also two of Carolina's best strengths (running the ball and sacking the QB). I don't think this is a good matchup at all for the Skins and I'll be very impressed if they can pull off a win.

I think we win if we:

-STOP THE RUN on D, let Champ and Smoot play their grabbag WRs man to man (even a dinged up Bauman or Terrell can handle Ricky Proehl)

-STOP THE BLITZ on O, with draws to the Rock and checkdown passes to the flats.

Redskins win, 17 to 10.

Archived