Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we'll beat the Panthers

TK

Bubba, the Carolina Prowler doesn't spend his waking life behind a computer terminal perfecting photo shop software. He wears that silly outfit to every game, every Sunday, every year. Yes, including the 1-15 season. He also wears it to children's hospitals and community events. And holds down a full time job and brings his kids to the stadium. He doesn't limit his fanaticism to the net, he makes it real.

Do you guys still have the Hoggettes?

Go check out his website, carolinaprowler.com and read the hate mail he is getting from so-called fans (not Panther fans) and ask yourself if you would have not done the same thing if someone had shoved a microphone in your face at that exact moment. Rice came into our house guaranteeing the friggin' win fer chrissakes. He didn't ask for the microphone. Anybody that is bothered by it has a problem with the guys who decided to hand a live microphone to a fan in a prowler costume in the fourth quarter of close divisional game with cheap trash talk everywhere.

This poor guy should be elevated, not castigated.

I don't know the dude but I'll be there Sunday and I can guarantee you he will get more autograph requests than the players! (I might get in line too!)

Sigh,

Dude lighten up, again this is just a little fun thing we do during game week, we pick on the opponent and their fans. Win or lose after the game we're all friends. There is no ill will or malice involved. Most fans of other teams on our board have joined in the fun, by posting similar style images of Redskins looking bad, guess what?.. we laugh because it is funny, and realize the spirit in which it is intended. We have regulars who are Jet fans, Eagle Fans, Giant fans, Cowboy fans..... and we get along great, and enjoy their input, but the week of the game between us and them we still have one of these "Why we'll beat the other team joke threads.

All this equals is a message board version of a little smack talk among friends. I am sure you have a group of buddies that get together and crack on each other. same thing.

I have no idea who Carolina Prowler is or care. I have nothing against him in anyway. If he is the guy in the cat face paint, I don't know but I thought it made a funny pic. If he does a lot for kids and stuff great, good for him, but it is still a funny image. :)

Duh, yes the photo's are doctored, no one with a IQ over 40 would assume they are real. That's part of the joke. If you read the other threads & posts on this message board, you will see we are usually harder on our own team & players than the other teams, and no one has anything but respect for the panthers this week. So don't come in here trying to lecture me about something you clearly don't understand.

If you want to post some images that are fixed to make Redskins look silly, and do it as a joke... great, that is the point. We welcome it.

Relax, it's all in fun. Besides my photoshop skills suck :silly:

Originally posted by bubba9497

how can he have 200 yards rushing on his first play?:rolleyes:

Duh!

First play from scrimmage at 1-yard line: gets the ball, runs 98 yards, fumbles. Fumble recovered by Bowen, who runs back to original LOS, where he fumbles. Fumble recovered by Davis, who takes it back the other way.

Repeat 1.1 times.

Shows what you know about football! :)

For the record, PntherPryd, I agree with you: the Prowler fired up the crowd and should have fired up his own team with that comment.

Originally posted by bubba9497

Tonight on 20/20 the ugly seedy world of a Cat Juggler

This one's a "do it yourself" sort of cat...

The Panthers hit the fan:

width = 200 height = 180

Panther QB Jake Delhomme mysteriously disappeared today after practice , two old coots in Hardees parking lot said they saw an alien space craft take him to give shout outs at great moments in sports from the past.......However authoritees believe these guys had one too many slurpees. Coach Fox is not sure if he can be found in time for the game Sunday.

Archived